Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the two relationships I've been in, I've been cheated on twice.

First was in HS, my gf at the time was seeing my friend behind my back, because she lived some distance away and he had a car, I did not. I found out because she straight up called me asking where he was once, because he was late to a date with her.

Second was in the military, fiance breaks up with me after I find out I'm getting processed out of the Navy. No explanation as to why. She gets married to some Army schmuck about a month later. Kinda obvious she was seeing him while I was in Iraq.

I've all but sworn off women at this point, it's fucking ridiculous that people can't remain faithful, or pony up the balls to at least break off the relationship before fucking around behind their back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrice, by the same woman. I had the gullible belief that the previous time would've been the last, at the 3rd I just left. Still had a sollom thought she would take me back but instead found another, and he cheated on her, and she did the exact same thing as I.

Now, I am happily married with a wonderful woman and has no need to think about previous defeats.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Hell nah.

If you actually shit-test your partners before jumping balls first into a relationship, then you're likely to ever be cheated on. I guarantee a good majority of you guys are so desperate that you'll immediately fall in love with anything that shows you attention. Only a small few have been victims of actual unavoidable infidelities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    All these quizes by the same person almost make it seem as if he'd be phishing people's personal information... for whatever purpose.
    Fa sho. Although, I think he is just in need of attention versus actually wanting to collect data about any of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been cheated on but i don't get why people keep forgiving cheaters. There are so many people out there why be stuck with the one who can't even keep the most basic commitment rules?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I can't tell if I'm cheated on or not due to autism. My sister and my mom help me out in this regard. I think they like being involved in my private life too, like a soap opera.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

once, my wife cheated on me during the early phase of entering into a polyamorous lifestyle. we figured it out though.

cheating is a shit thing to do to people. don't do it.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Not to my knowledge, she did dump me because she wanted to go back to her ex but since he lived in another region I can't see how she could have been with him while she was with me given the time frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope my relationship didn't last long enough for any of that to happen plus I ain't made that way and she wasn't either when we went our separate ways we didn't have any bad feelings, I run into her every now and then and we group up every now and then. Single life can be shitty sometimes.

I hope not.

Peace

Deleted
    No, I haven't. Perhaps because I am very selective about a personas traits and history.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I think most people have
    Why do you think that?