Deleted

should I reroll or keep tryning?(shadow)

I´m been a holy priest for a long time, now my guild mates told me to switch to dps, but I suck so hard at shadow.

I have low gear now, they told me to wait until I get the belt, its seems, this made sp rotation so much smoother.
    The problem is that i tend to waste many void forms during movement phases and i do very low damage overall.
    I feel I bit sad because I love holy and shadow even when i suck at it.

My problem is that I have cerebral palsy and my reflexes are kind low.
    what should i do? I give more trys to my sp? Is it really going to become easier?with the or maybe rerolling is the anwser?

The more haste you get, the faster the gameplay becomes,up to a point like a breath of sindragosa Nighthold frost dk, even faster

If you don't enjoy shadow you should look for a new guild if they are forcing you to, though practice does make perfect. It's essentially just repetition. But if you don't want to play shadow don't.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

This is the cynic in me, but I have to ask. Is the reason they want you to go dps because you are not a particularly strong player, and healing is just simply too important of a position for you to be in? I ask this in seriousness, because as a former guild/class leader, that’s one of the things we used to ask our members to do, as an alternative to kicking them from the team. As a dps, you can be carried in lower raid difficulties, but as a healer you can sometimes hold the entire team back.

I apologize if this seems insensitive, but it’s worth asking.

As an aside, I pretty much agree with zito’s advice above me as well. If it means that much to you, do what makes you happy, even if it’s with some other group. Of course, that’s a bit one dimensional advice, and comes with the assumption that the problem is with others and not yourself.

Figure out the root of the problem, and how much this group of players you are playing with mean to you. Then make an informed decision.
    Last edited by Kilee25; 2018-02-18 at 05:48 AM.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Deleted
    Tell them you don't like it and revert to holy. If they don't like it, find people who want everyone to have fun playing the game.

Shadow is not an easy spec to jump into. The belt is important to have but if your numbers are terrible it will not magically fix them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ationn View Post
    I´m been a holy priest for a long time, now my guild mates told me to switch to dps, but I suck so hard at shadow.

I have low gear now, they told me to wait until I get the belt, its seems, this made sp rotation so much smoother.
    The problem is that i tend to waste many void forms during movement phases and i do very low damage overall.
    I feel I bit sad because I love holy and shadow even when i suck at it.

My problem is that I have cerebral palsy and my reflexes are kind low.
    what should i do? I give more trys to my sp? Is it really going to become easier?with the or maybe rerolling is the anwser?
    Play what you enjoy mate. If you reroll from shadow or priest you may waste a loads or time playing something you don’t like in the end.

Shadow is pretty unforgiving if you muck up the rotation so there is that, but wows a game and unless your deeply care about your dps I wouldn’t worry about it.

If you don’t mind the class there loads of other options like Druid healing with boomie offspec s?