Stress n Vaccine?

Are flu vaccine really very necessary? why do you not remove cause which stress out the immune system? you hear the saying, stress weaken the immune system. So instead of injecting painfully something into you wouldn't it be better to find a non painful solution to the pro pain blem pain of vaccine instead of actually making actual literal flu vaccine or vaccine for virus and stuff? vaccine? why do you have the flu? because your immune system suck, getzs attacked, and get destroyed and fail to defend the body so the body die. Why does the immune system suck? because of stress or rather things which can weaken it. I mean if stress can weaken the immune system then wouldnt u just remove every thing like that that can also weaken the immune system? say a bad video game? if you play a bad video game, it can weaken your immune system. What about a bad movie? if you watch a bad movie it could weaken your immune system. What else can weaken your immune system? your home work can weaken your immune system because you don't want to do it. What else? your physics homework, your literature home paper work writing, stuff that you have to write, but you dont really want to do, your research paper, your math home work, schools, school? why? because you don't want to wake up to go to school or go to sleep to go to school so having to go to sleep and waking up at a certain time to do something you really don't want to do. So essentially shouldn't we remove these things which can cause stress which kill ur immune system and so you? bad movie? bad video game? school? home work? physic home work? school? English literature paper? math home work? homework? it seem like this would be the natural very vaccine that is literally not a actual vaccine or real vaccine. Which should those thing like removed.

Should you remove vaccine or the development of vaccine? No. Not really because some people maybe 0.003% of the population could just be born with predisposed a genetically to not have any immune system or a broken immune system so obviously you'z still need vaccine for them. But what about panicking kid or parent of kid while having to get the vaccine if the kid or parent observe that the kid panicked because they don't want to see their kid or sibbling be afraid of getting a vaccine? who know I guess remove the parent so they don't have to observe their kid or isolate the kid so the parent' presence doesn't make the whole thing worse. Ur mom in the doctor' room while your about to get stabbed by a needle could make the whole thing seem more scary than actual or usual for the parent mom kids and kid and kids. I mean for those 0.003% of people I guess born with no immune schsisttyem or a broken one.

It seem like ur brain control ur immune system so if u cause ur brain pain like pain in the brain or stress it out ur brain weaken the immune system n u die or get stabbed by a needle instead or something.

Well obviously not for the 0.003% who enjoy and excel at school and who would be stressed out with a weaken immune system if school was removed for them.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2018-02-18 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted

Heres some pointless text so that i dont get banned for just posting a gif in a mental thread.

What the fuck am I reading....

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread will probably be locked, but I'll bite.

He's making a few statements. First, that stress can degrade the immune system. This is generally true, however the OP is confusing "Chronic Stress", like years of a failing marriage, or constantly being in debt, with "A bad video game". That latter kind doesn't really have that issue, nor does it generate any dangerous levels of corticosteroids (which is what inhibits the immune system).

I'm also betting he doesn't understand how the immune system works, either, or how vaccines work. Yes, you do a test run with a vaccine to build antibodies.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What the fuck am I reading....
    The incoherent ramblings of a sick, sick mind.

Doing what ctd123 did, because holy shit.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did someone just have an aneurysm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

In traditional Greek mythology, Hermes, god of boundaries and exchange (popularly the messenger god) is considered to be a phallic deity by association with representations of him on herms (pillars) featuring a phallus. There is no scholarly consensus on this depiction and it would be speculation to consider Hermes a type of fertility god. Pan, son of Hermes, was often depicted as having an exaggerated erect phallus.

Priapus is a Greek god of fertility whose symbol was an exaggerated phallus. The son of Aphrodite and either Dionysus or Adonis, according to different forms of the original myth, he is the protector of livestock, fruit plants, gardens, and male genitalia. His name is the origin of the medical term priapism.

The city of Tyrnavos in Greece holds an annual Phallus festival, a traditional phallophoric event on the first days of Lent.

The phallus was ubiquitous in ancient Roman culture, particularly in the form of the fascinum, a phallic charm. The ruins of Pompeii produced bronze wind chimes (tintinnabula) that featured the phallus, often in multiples, to ward off the evil eye and other malevolent influences. Statues of Priapus similarly guarded gardens. Roman boys wore the bulla, an amulet that contained a phallic charm, until they formally came of age. According to Augustine of Hippo, the cult of Father Liber, who presided over the citizen's entry into political and sexual manhood, involved a phallus. The phallic deity Mutunus Tutunus promoted marital sex. A sacred phallus was among the objects considered vital to the security of the Roman state which were in the keeping of the Vestal Virgins. Sexuality in ancient Rome has sometimes been characterized as "phallocentric".

No, removing stress from your life will not protect you from shit we vaccinate for, rofl.

A stress free life isn't gonna cure you of the smallpox or polio or other diseases. I'm not even sure how someone can even have a completely stress free life either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    No, removing stress from your life will not protect you from shit we vaccinate for, rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    A stress free life isn't gonna cure you of the smallpox or polio or other diseases. I'm not even sure how someone can even have a completely stress free life either.
    While I wouldn't say it will 'protect' you... Lessening major stressors can reduce the chances of getting ill. But, unfortunately, sometimes not much can be done about that either.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Yes, you should avoid getting vaccines. It will make you stronger and better!

(Come on, help clean the genepool, people.)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a bunch of nonsense and thus doesn't make a good thread

Closing