10+ Year Old Account

Question Rare Elite guarding graveyard??

I got killed in Kun Lai Summit, doing a mission, and I cannot get back to my corpse because it is hidden up on top of a mountain, but I also cannot just go to the graveyard, and take the rez sickness, because Blizzard has planted a Rare Elite named Dookya right beside the graveyard that will kill you instantly if your resurrect....
    Also, they slapped a whole army of other monkeys around the area too, so there is no way to rez, take the rez sick, and still get out.
    WHY would they do this??
    How can I come back to life please, is there any other way??
    Thanks in advance!!

Try and run as fast as you can when you rez, and just keep running away. Might take a hot minute though, that's kinda crappy. Could always ticket it to see if they'll move you to a safe spot.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

For some reason this thread reminded me of the original Dr. Weavil. He'd mind control you, transform you into one of his minions, then make you stand there next to him while he slept. Then as soon as you were released after like a minute you would try to frantically run away and he'd MC you again and you would walk back over to him and wait. This would keep happening continuously if you weren't fast enough to escape the building.

Good times.

That's normally when I call for help from another player in the region. I've never encountered a graveyard with aggressive mobs directly inside it so that is clearly an oversight you might even bug report.

Still it should be more than possible to die your way to an area with no immediately aggressive mobs to hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dookya is for the Monk class hall. But he shouldn't be that close to the graveyard. And if he is then it's goddamn retarded placement.
    I'd open open live chat with blizzard and have them fix it for you. No need to wait for a ticket.
    The live chat person can send a message to the team about dookya immediately too and have him moved or made neutral.

Deleted
    I've have encountered him during the monk mount campaign. I aggroed him thinking he was some kind of small bonus/easter egg, and he destroyed me.
    When I realized that he was standing RIGHTON TOP of the cemetery, I thought blizzard can really be cruel sometimes.

Anyway, you can use resurrection sickness at that graveyard, get instagibbed by him, then wait for to reincarnate just a little bit futher and you won't aggro him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    For some reason this thread reminded me of the original Dr. Weavil. He'd mind control you, transform you into one of his minions, then make you stand there next to him while he slept. Then as soon as you were released after like a minute you would try to frantically run away and he'd MC you again and you would walk back over to him and wait. This would keep happening continuously if you weren't fast enough to escape the building.

Good times.
    I actually LOVED that, hahaha...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    I've have encountered him during the monk mount campaign. I aggroed him thinking he was some kind of small bonus/easter egg, and he destroyed me.
    When I realized that he was standing RIGHTON TOP of the cemetery, I thought blizzard can really be cruel sometimes.

Anyway, you can use resurrection sickness at that graveyard, get instagibbed by him, then wait for to reincarnate just a little bit futher and you won't aggro him
    Actually, that sounds quite funny. Ain't everything to be safe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Thanks ALL, but I finally found a place where I could safely Rez, and not be immediately gangbanked!!