Hunter possibly looking for a new home

Little story
    I've been raiding since Vanilla day 1 in a competitive manner (progression race). My gear is only at 925 since returning a week ago. I stopped in Mythic emerald nightmare of legion due to family reasons. I am obviously under geared but my experience and attitude is what im looking to offer at this point. Gearing is easy and BFA is coming. I am currently in a mythic 11/11 guild and am fine staying but raids spot hard to come by now but i am with friends of 13 years of raiding.

I am looking for a possible new home with good people and progression. Atleast halfway progressed into mythic a torus. I am 32 years old, live in Canada and have a flexible schedule. Looking to raid no earlier than 7EST any day of the week. I am not looking for a cookie cutter copy paste response from anyone. I appreciate actual written messages. We can chat and see if we'd be a good fit for each other. I am willing to server transfer and answer any questions you might have. Leave a message here or PM me. Thank you

Hiya! I appreciate the "no copy/paste" comment. Recruiting is so impersonal and I won't disrespect you by doing that. I prefer to make a real connection anyway because that is what we are looking for in a recruit. We are not looking to over-recruit and fill up the guild and let people fight it out for raid spots. We prefer to vet people personally up front and only invite and transfer only those who we feel have a high likelihood of loving us and being a part of our team for years to come. If you're looking for a guild to kill Antorus bosses, get gear, and move on ... read no further. If you're looking for a legit community that suffers together, read on.

Our "little story"
    The core of our guild (US Alliance Connected Kargath) has raided since Vanilla/WLK and the guild itself has been around since Cata with all of the original Officers (and this GM) still here and active. We are full-fledged adults now with jobs, families, etc. We no longer can run 5 nights a week and only raid progression Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. Although we are quite active with keys, alt runs, heroic farm, etc. on other nights. In early Legion we had built a great team and were poised to do great things. But two successive deaths in my family took me away and the guild fractured. The guild fracture (like so many do) centered around elitism which I was not around to deal with appropriately. We took a break for about 6 months and about a year ago we reformed the guild. We have been VERY careful and methodical about recruiting and rebuilding our team and guild and have done so primarily with returning players. You see it's hard to find people who have the skill set to raid high end content AND are actually fun nice folks. We would rather crush Heroic content and drink beer than pull Mythic bosses with jerks. We have finally gotten to the point that we are able to resume Mythic raiding but still don't have a reliable 20 Mythic Raiders. Hence, we are only 2/11 Mythic Antorus right now primarily because we lack the bodies to do it every raid day and we can only kill so many Mythic bosses with 18 or 19 people.

What we seek
    Serious raiders with serious skills
    People who are looking past Antorus to BFA and beyond
    People interested in our <The Risen> nerd community, our WhatsApp guild social media, and planned real life get together this summer
    Competence and tolerance

What we offer
    A driven and committed raid environment tempered with a chill vibe that's fun (yes, you can have both)
    A stocked GB with everything you'll ever need
    No bench
    No revolving raid team door
    A core spot if you pass the personality sniff test and don't suck

And we actually DO allow Canadians in our guild. In fact, we use WhatsApp to communicate specifically for our Moose-lovers and their data plans. We even have a token Canadian Officer!

Impersonal recruiting posts and spreadsheets available by request.

I have a feeling you will get inundated with offers from guilds with better progression looking to fill a hole in their team for the next two months. Quality RDPS are hard to come by right now. I hope you like what you read here and would prefer to be an important part of our guild's return to Mythic raiding. If so contact me.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946

I'll be traveling the next two days. So Discord would be better.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo

Lets talk man Here is the usual guild blurb:

Raid days: Weds/Thurs (10pm - 1am EST)(7PM to 10PM PST).(Mythic)

-------------
    Currently Recruiting:
    Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Boomkins,Hunters)
    Recruiting Melee (Rogues, Enh Shamans, Monks)
    Healers: Paladin(High), Resto Shaman(High), Monk(Med)
    --------------

We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to msg us and/or apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!Ad4l33ZYlo

About us:
    Brand new guild started by Mythic raiding buddies. Our goal is to progress fast through Mythic content. The core has been together since WOTLK days.

Add one of us in game if you have any questions.
    Vaxum#1526, Urgfelstorm#1332

WOWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Reformed
    Raider IO : https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Reformed

Maximum Effort 1/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
    A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
    Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
    -mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
    -Thursday is optional farm
    Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
    -druid, disc priest or holy pally
    -Just about any ranged dps specs!
    -Dps with healing OS is even better
    -Really good melee specs will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 9/11M
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we have an alt run, Friday, MTOS run (I will get that KJ kill!) and Sales. I hope you'll check us out and feel like chatting, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.