Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Reykjavik Iceland gets its first rabbi.

Iceland has no arable land, whose only recourses are the intellect of the native people & hot springs. Iceland the only nation who instead of bailing out the BANKERS who got bail outs everywhere else after destroying economies, sentenced them to jail for sabotage.

Couldn't even wait an entire week before demanding the 3rd world come to the smallest least population nation of Europe. There is a great profit to be made from importing the 3rd world but not to the society. An illiterate HIV+ 3rd worlder eats around $60,000 worth of AIDS meds a year without taking into account other spending that can be profited off of at the expense of society.
    Call me a jerk, but I actually can't even sort out what it is you are trying to say here. Your English is atrocious, sorry.

But from what I can tell, it's some sort of antisemitism? Why be like that?

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Yes you do, or are you going to play the, I need you to pull up my previous post where you flat out admitted your views on race and those that come to live in Sweden, and NOW you are trying to conflat the same nonsense and say well no it isn't about race.

Even though this time we are talking about Iceland.
    You're the one talking race, not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    You're the only one even talking about race and now, religion.

Yes, I do know more about their problems than you do because GUESS WHAT, I read about nordic news in media in Sweden. Guess what? Iceland is one.
    No you don't know more about the issue because you make up on the fly whatever news paper now you read that you think I don't have access too. Sweden is a Country, Norway is a Country, Iceland isn't a Country.

Nordic isn't a country or a specific Nation anymore than North American, but again even according to you their is a difference between the counties except when there isn't like now, make up your mind!

Stop pretending I don't know what culture you are talking about or that this has to do with some misguided ideas of patriotism you call Nationalism. You know nothing about Iceland if you don't actually live there by your standards.

And in actually you really have zero grasp about Sweden either, because the fact is you don't really get your sources from anywhere in the real world, you operate on a lot of paranoid and conjecture, and xenophobia masking for a lot of your other issues and problems.

You have a personal problem, and you are making it the problem of people you don't even know yourself.

So don't come at me with this oh "How do you know everybody who is against refugees is a white supremacist", mostly because when asked about it like the OP they give the same kinds of reponses you give.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Iceland isn't a Country.
    Ooooooookay, I'm done with you now. No need to read anything you post again. On ignore you go.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Textbook example of providing exposure to something you disagree with and thus would be best served with just ignoring all together..
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one talking race, not me.
    Wait do you think that by reading everything else you have written it can't be figured out, is that what you are going to pivot to now "You didn't talk about race" Yes you did, from the moment you responded to me about this not being about white supremacy and not being painted with one brush, while you go ahead and try to paint with your own.

OP. how many incoherent alt right posts are you planning on starting today??

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooooookay, I'm done with you now. No need to read anything you post again. On ignore you go.
    Yes guess you missed my little pun eh, Iceland isn't a country, because YOU seem to be speaking for it so it's what Sweden? But that's fine do what you gotta do.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No you don't know more about the issue because you make up on the fly whatever news paper now you read that you think I don't have access too. Sweden is a Country, Norway is a Country, Iceland isn't a Country.

Nordic isn't a country or a specific Nation anymore than North American, but again even according to you their is a difference between the counties except when there isn't like now, make up your mind!

Stop pretending I don't know what culture you are talking about or that this has to do with some misguided ideas of patriotism you call Nationalism. You know nothing about Iceland if you don't actually live there by your standards.

And in actually you really have zero grasp about Sweden either, because the fact is you don't really get your sources from anywhere in the real world, you operate on a lot of paranoid and conjecture, and xenophobia masking for a lot of your other issues and problems.

You have a personal problem, and you are making it the problem of people you don't even know yourself.

So don't come at me with this oh "How do you know everybody who is against refugees is a white supremacist", mostly because when asked about it like the OP they give the same kinds of reponses you give.
    You have a few points with but Iceland is very much a country and the fact that you for whatever reason disagree, detracts from your credibility in everything else you try to argue. What constitutes "nordic" is both a political, cultural and geographical discussion and besides the point, when you claim Iceland somehow isn't a country. What is a country then?
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a terrible thread considering it starts out with associating immigrants with AIDS

Closing