Deleted

Huge HDD requirement jump in BFA ? Any reason why ?

I am wondering why there is so huge jump for HDD requirement in BFA. My legion instalation is 44 GB but BFA hdd requirements is 70 GB.
    Any idea why they planning to increase disk space for so huge amount in % wise.
    Any thoughts ?

RNG for where it actually puts the install

10+ Year Old Account
    HDD is not a problem.
    SSD is. It needs its own drive.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Res03 View Post
    RNG for where it actually puts the install
    I lol'd.
    But will I have to keep installing until the folder titanforges?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Deleted
    It includes classic client.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    HDD is not a problem.
    SSD is. It needs its own drive.
    I have system and wow on the same SSD drive. It can take 40 GB game but not a 70GB one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    I have system and wow on the same SSD drive. It can take 40 GB game but not a 70GB one.
    get a bigger ssd then....

10+ Year Old Account
    On one of the more expensive 2TB HDDs 100 GB is about 4 bucks worth of storage space. About 20-30 on a medium-sized SSD, but if you have an SSD to begin with you should easily be able to afford this. Plus, PC games have been this size for a while now. I mean I assume this is the angle you're coming from.

In the past 15 years, I've literally never run out of HDD storage space. With WoW, I don't even see the point of using an SSD to begin with. I run mine off of an old HDD and nothing takes longer than 5 or 6 seconds to load at most, and in WoW this never even matters. My SSD is all crammed with games which have significantly longer loading times than WoW, such as Witcher 3.

I am wondering why there is so huge jump for HDD requirement in BFA. My legion instalation is 44 GB but BFA hdd requirements is 70 GB.
    Any thoughts ?
    New stuff + redoing a metric shit to of models ( pets, npcs etc look at belluar newest video) + future allied races ( they already data minded the dreanor orcs, that means there is also a alliance race in there somewhere) .

Any thoughts ?
    I honestly doubt it would actually take that much hd space.

Current installation size for my wow client is 44gb. That's almost double in size.

Seems like that is either a place holder or it might include the classic client as well.