7+ Year Old Account

High Income Inequality Correlated with Violent Crime a.k.a School Shootings

Not only is high wealth inequality linked to violent Crime but also to increased percentage of social problems and mental illness.

https://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/e...h/pickett.html

https://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/violence

https://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/mental-health

Do you get the picture?

So do you finally want to start caring about high wealth inequality now? Do you want to keep your guns and actually attack a root cause of violence in our society, or do you want to keep not giving a fuck?
    Last edited by nanook12; 2018-02-20 at 03:42 AM.

Correlation != causation. Now that we have that out of the way, this can safely be ignored.

This is coming from the same poster who has long called for a forceful and violent communist takeover...

Maybe we should show a graph of nations hoping to achieve communism and violence against their own people.

This is a pretty weak argument to make, even your graphs show weak correlations within themselves. It could certainly be a factor, who knows. But the argument you showed us here doesn't suggest that it is.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I live in one of the most unequal countries in the world, and school shootings is not a thing here.

Yeah, violent crimes are pretty much common here (we are the homicide capital of the world), and the guns per capita rating here is 8/100, while in USA is 101/100.
    Last edited by igualitarist; 2018-02-20 at 03:58 AM.

Better dead than red.

Oh boy dis gonna be good.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2018-02-20 at 04:00 AM.

I don't give a rat's blue fucking ass about income inequality. The rich can get as rich as they want, and the poor can stay poor if they're too lazy to work for a better life. And yes I'm keeping my guns, because i don't give a fuck. Chew on that

10+ Year Old Account
    Compelling data sets.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    I don't give a rat's blue fucking ass about income inequality. The rich can get as rich as they want, and the poor can stay poor if they're too lazy to work for a better life. And yes I'm keeping my guns, because i don't give a fuck. Chew on that
    The people will not keep putting up with their children being shot at school. They will come take your guns because your right to own a gun does not out weigh their childrens right to go to school safely. That is what will happen if you do not start caring about why school shootings are happening in the first place. I can see the clock in motion and it is only a matter of time. Good luck resisting armed officers coming to take your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    The people will not keep putting up with their children being shot at school. They will come take your guns because your right to own a gun does not out weigh their childrens right to go to school safely. That is what will happen if you do not start caring about why school shootings are happening in the first place. I can see the clock in motion and it is only a matter of time. Good luck resisting armed officers coming to take your guns.
    You're ate up if you think any US military or police is going to go through with any kind of confiscation effort. the ones that would deserve what they get.

Well yeah. I knew that already. Limited access to resources. Poor people are also exposed to higher amounts of stress. It's one of the reasons why ADHD is thought to be higher among lower SES families, stress of the mother impacts fetal development and environmental stressors may also contribute to brain development where ADHD like symptoms can develop.

Also autism-like symptoms in infants whose mothers were stressed during pregnancy.

You live in Bubblefornia, you have no clue about real life in America. You better get your head out of your ass before you catch an ass beating at one of your little antifa rallies

Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    Better dead than red.
    Hang around the ghetto long enough and you will get your wish.

Ive always said nothing racist about facing the facts that crime rate is tied to poverty. in the ghetto white/black/w/e the ghetto is what leads to all these hoodlums gangs and shit...

gotta find a way to lower the wage gap and find a way to make the low income people actually learn a skill/trade/something not just hand them money.

Those dots and lines look professional as fuck yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need multiple income inequality threads, and gun stuff goes into the gun control thread