10+ Year Old Account
    Patriots sitting Josh Gordon about a quarter worth of drives for being tardy for meetings in Monday's game. Time bomb still definitely ticking. Probably also the reason the Patriots were in the news on SUnday that they were seemingly looking for legit WR help and willing to give up high draft picks.

Josh Gordon's on a very short leesh now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    There has been talk the last few days of the Patriots trying to trade for Demaryius Thomas. He doesn't really seem like the type of player they would go after, so not sure if it is accurate or just the team putting out rumors to increase his trade value.
    Forgot to react to this, but, DT was drafted by McDaniels and has run similar Ehrhard-Perkins systems of offense with Manning. He should be a relatively safe plug into the system.

That rumour suddenly seems more legit now it seems all is not well between Flash Gordon and the Patriots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Patriots sitting Josh Gordon about a quarter worth of drives for being tardy for meetings in Monday's game. Time bomb still definitely ticking. Probably also the reason the Patriots were in the news on SUnday that they were seemingly looking for legit WR help and willing to give up high draft picks.

Josh Gordon's on a very short leesh now.
    I guess you could say, he got Moss'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I guess you could say, he got Moss'd
    Yeah, plenty of players have gotten disciplined foir being late, but this is apparently the second time in the last week that Gordon was late (though apparently he was just cutting it close getting ot the bus departure for Buffalo and didn't hold anything up).

We will see what happens in the future but the strong rumours about the Patriots wanting to trade for WR tells me that the verdict in New England on Josh Gordon is in and they are going to move on from him first chance they get. They are just not in the position to do so right now, with no other WR.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the least worried I've been for a Bills away game in quite a few seasons, but it's STILL a division away game, against a team that usually brings it's best against us.

Let's hope it;s a good game.

If the Bills keep it within 24 points at the end, it will be a miracle.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quick question, anyone have any suggestions for a good (and legal) online streaming service? No cable in our house, have no reason to buy it otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Quick question, anyone have any suggestions for a good (and legal) online streaming service? No cable in our house, have no reason to buy it otherwise.
    The NFL has its own paid streaming service, it has a few packages. It's not cheap tho.

This is the first MNF game I've watched this year. Do they always cringeworthy cgi for players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who put the playbook in the blender and replaced everything with wildcat?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bills may be a bad team, but that offence is entertaining to watch tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who put the playbook in the blender and replaced everything with wildcat?
    I already hate how this game is going. Hopefully the Patriots are better up against it then they were against the original Wildcat game against Miami.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Brady: not a good blocker

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a fumble, will stay Bills' ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Brady: not a good blocker
    He and Matt Ryan are the top of the heap for bad blocking.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    The Booger cart has clear plexiglass on it instead of a TV

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    The NFL has its own paid streaming service, it has a few packages. It's not cheap tho.
    The only thing I found was the Redzone that requires me to buy through my ISP but they aren't willing to sell it to me unless I have some form of TV service...

Oh well, maybe next year?

Thank you though, I appreciate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I found was the Redzone that requires me to buy through my ISP but they aren't willing to sell it to me unless I have some form of TV service...

I heard playstation TV works if you have a playstation 4.

I was watching it at a bar & grill a block from my house. I saw enough of the Bills "offense" to decide to go home and play WoW. RBGs might be more fun tonight.

You can buy an antenna (Off amazon or likely at electronic stores). This will get you basic channels like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX which have a lot of the games. You don't have to pay anything beyond the original cost of the antenna to get access to these few basic channels.

There is Amazon/Twitch for TNF for the rest of the year. Twitch will be free.

There are online TV services like Sling, HuluTV, YoutubeTV, Fubo and maybe more. Those all include the aforementioned basic channels and ESPN/others. You will want to check what channels you get before buying. These range from 25-100 depending on the packages, I believe with Sling you can get ESPN+basic channels for 25.

Finally there is NFL Sunday Ticket, which should work without having DirectTV I believe. It would be around 300 for the year though.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2018-10-30 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    You can buy an antenna (Off amazon or likely at electronic stores). This will get you basic channels like NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX which have a lot of the games. You don't have to pay anything beyond the original cost of the antenna to get access to these few basic channels.

There is Amazon/Twitch for TNF for the rest of the year. Twitch will be free.

There are online TV services like Sling, HuluTV, YoutubeTV, Fubo and maybe more. Those all include the aforementioned basic channels and ESPN/others. You will want to check what channels you get before buying. These range from 25-100 depending on the packages, I believe with Sling you can get ESPN+basic channels for 25.

Finally there is NFL Sunday Ticket, which should work without having DirectTV I believe. It would be around 300 for the year though.
    Shit, that's a lot of options. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you see green between his toes and the sideline. In theory they should let the call stand as no clear evidence to overturn.