Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Read the forum rules again.

You mean these rules?

Religious people must be losing their shit over the fact that they can’t slice into baby dicks any more.

Oh the humanity.

Edit: The OT “team” can go fuck itself with a ruler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Thoughts?
    I wholeheartedly support banning all forms of ritual mutilation.

If adults are dumb enough to want to cut off pieces of their own body, then by all means, go ahead. But keep your filthy hands off children. Their right to their intact body is always superior to your religious customs. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    Honest question: How many men have ever said, "You know, I really wish I hadn't been circumsized."?

They want to argue "informed consent", are they also banning the vaccination of children until 18? No informed consent there. What about banning feeding your child meat? After all, they didn't give their informed consent and make the choice whether they want to be vegetarian or vegan. Or gluten-free for that matter. So should we ban wheat from children as well? None of these things are reversible. You cannot go back in time and unvaccinate yourself or un-eat the meat.
    The difference between circumcision and vaccinations, is that vaccinations have a proven medical benefit to the child.