Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    For me: Making it feel like an 'adventure' again, treat the players as adventurers, rather than being a champion or leader of something just doing their job to save the world. It would also focus on the class fantasy the right way (since blizzard admitted, they went for spec fantasy too much this expansion). Make things feel like they would belong in the same world as Warcraft 3 (since I feel it's gone way too far from that). Give us villains that are more relatable, something more similar to us, rather than all these things we get nowadays. Though granted, having a new Nefarian like villain would be fun, kinda miss having someone not TOTALLY breaking the 4th wall but he knows what's going on.

No artifacts of any sort, make Legendary stuff something you get from raids. Also Guild Halls would be pretty sweet - each faction can pick a 'theme' from the races, in case someone would like the typical spikey orc stuff, or the magical blood elven stuff.

More talents would be really nice too after the whole leveling change. It's just boring at lower levels when you take a while to kill stuff but you got so few abilities. Have a talent for every 5 or, if needed, every 10 level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Mist of Pandaria already existed so...
    lol, I came to say the exact same kind of comment, but you beat me to it.

However, I think Cataclysm was the perfect expansion.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Forgotten Kingdom - on the other side of azeroth we find a mysterious land (a la Mop) indian style, with beautiful colours and architecture. Some old god/void stuff is brewing as we discover a new dragon flight which wants to purge the land of 'unworthy' life.
    Kind of the heavensward story in Wow

Flight mechanics, floating islands, lots of transmog would make me happy

World of Warcraft: Era of Advance

60 years have passed since N'zoth's defeat and questions about the Old Gods' existence/Elune/Titans/Death/Void-Light Conflict still remain. Azerite influenced the lesser NPC races to advance their societies and become more intelligent overall.

- Horde/Alliance disbanded
    - new factions not only driven by war: Balance (Night Elves, Furbolgs, Dryads, Wild Gods, Pandaren, Tauren), Alliance ( Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Draenei), Horde (Orcs, Ogres, Darkspear, Goblins), Elves (Nightborne, Blood Elves, Void Elves, Naga), Undead ( Undead of various races, Zandalari), NPC Kalimdor ( Quilboars, Centaurs) , NPC Kobold Empire ( Hearthstone Expansion like)
    - Azeroth Revamp (end of BFA continent occupation, Northrend new hut for Undead - not all are evil, accepted by Zandalari culture, Sylvanas splinter faction of radicals, )
    - raids become non-linear, Tier Sets enhance certain abilities and open ways for new builds, maybe become really rare and vendable
    - Resistance Farming for Raids
    - spec system removed, pick abilities yourself
    - number pruning to Vanilla lvl
    - no more space action
    - story driven, conflicts and reputation [maybe tied to world PvP - u killed 10 pandaren and can't enter their city/quest for them anymore]
    - Revamp Professions: Each continent and zone offers exclusive materials, so every zone is relevant again, Vanilla-like
    - scalable Living World: Week event [Ashenvale] - Tensions between Horde and Night Elves raises, zone changes to war themed
    - more adult and sinister tone [ orc heads hanging from trees in Ashenvale, Cannibalism not retconned ]
    - no playable flying, or restrictive time on flying
    - remove LFD/LFR
    - make Titanforging a casuality, but also vendable upgrades by professions on a heavy CD/costy
    - enganging combat, depth
    - 'Vanilla' Mount System, tied to a grind again, high Travel Speed makes Zone Design obsolete

- explore race identity
    Undead: Yea, its shitty we drop limbs - but it's also sorta cool we still live, can advance and do reasonable deeds, maybe some longing to be lightforged [maybe conflict here because in reality the Light sees them as abominations, so does most of the light-centric new Alliance]
    Orcs: War and Expansion is in their blood, gives them biological happiness, took over Blasted Lands
    Night Elves: Fierce again, want to protect Hyjal
    Last edited by Hoehenflug; 2018-02-21 at 02:56 PM.

i liked wotlk theme specially ice crown ! totally i like a dark and cold themed expansion and i hope bfa and old gods bring some dark contents !

I miss my MoP destro warlock, the most fun I've ever had with that spec, KJC w/ a goblin glider was god-tier.

So we go in reverse and stop at mop!

People wanting high elves.........they have been playing since TBC!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Honestly at this point I'd take anything without excesive amounts of RNG involved in character progression. No fucked up TF, no retarded random legendary items, no personal loot idiocy, no autistic people craving for RNG based loot they don't deserve progression-wise and I'm probably good to go with anything resembling past expansions. Sadly blizzturds declared TF shenanigans are going to be carried over to BfA, which is a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshadowz View Post
    I miss my MoP destro warlock, the most fun I've ever had with that spec, KJC w/ a goblin glider was god-tier.

So we go in reverse and stop at mop!
    I miss MoP class design in general, had way more fun back then than now with the 3 button rotation/priority :/

Fuck it, Lordaeron is for the horde forever.
    Max level should be 70.
    Level 1-60 azeroth, 60-70 can be outland or northend.
    New race, delete class (Monk, DK, DH)

Deleted
    MoP with M+ system added.
    Perfection.

Best expansion where fly is prohibited

Just Lich King with Flex raids and Mythic +

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post

- New Class: Classless, play the game as a hero that isn't bound to any specific teachings.
    - Removal of LFD , removal of Achievement System, removal of heirlooms, bring back old WoW launcher. (suitable replacements instead)
    I am confused and scared. That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Name: World of Warcraft: Titan

- Story driven content in zones.
    - No flying, (use your whistle if you completed a zone).
    - You can join multiple guilds!
    - level 120 is still the maximum. You gain 1 paragon level for every 1000 ilvls at max level.
    - No max ilvl. Go crazy!

- Basic Dungeon journal blank pages: Guild Leader and Officers can make notes to be read by all guildmembers. (Learn and share)
    - Dungeons Heroic-difficulty removed. (Heroic=Mythic 0)
    - All dungeons gain the options: Normal, Mythic and mythic + (gated behind ilvl).
    - LFRaid removed or at least brought to the level of normal raids in difficulty.

- WQ quests unlock after you fully completed a zone and all its stories.
    - Receiving a duplicate dungeon-item gives you an upgrade token instead, usable on any item and increases its item level by +1.
    - At max level you have a chance to receive an upgrade token as reward for a completed quest.
    - You can learn all professions, to create new and powerful items requires rare boss drop items.

- All races split up in their own faction (Neutral reactions at start and friendly with your own).
    - Helping out a faction might lower your reputation with another.
    - Earn reputation with factions to gain their trust and new quests.
    - You can party with anyone neutral or better reputation.
    - Auction House is cross faction/realm.
    - PvP battlegrounds do not affect reputation, you are either team red or team blue. (not a big fan of pvp, sorry)
    - Paragon power is not active in PvP.

- Armour dyes!
    - Armour restrictions removed.
    - Heavy armour lowers your cast and (non-mounted) movement speed.
    - Your current specialization decides how high your armour stat may be before a penalty is applied.
    - Weapons can be used by any class, some weapons also come with a penalty to cast and movement speed.
    - New weapons added to the game: Guns/Pistols, Moonglaive, Flail, Chain-Knife, Whip.

- Multi-class (non hero-classes)
    - Gain up to three multiclass abilities accessible at all times (limited! Not every ability can be chosen).

:S well that's all never gonna happen ^^