Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Question Most Ridiculous Race+Class Combo?

Personally, I think Gnome Death Knight is hilarious. Same thing with Pandaren Rogue.

I kinda want to make an addon that, whenever you mouseover a gnome DK, it does the imp sound of, "I'll bite your kneecaps off!"

Gnome/goblin warrior. It forever will be. Gnome/goblin DK a close second, although dk's can somewhat be excused that 'magic super strength lel'...hence why it's second.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish there were Tauren or Draeni Rogue.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Draenei warlock.

Wait--we can't do that.

Uhhh... gnome Fury warrior.

I still want a draenei warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Gnome/goblin warrior. It forever will be. Gnome/goblin DK a close second, although dk's can somewhat be excused that 'magic super strength lel'...hence why it's second.
    you clearly never started a fight in bootybay/gadg
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome hunter.
    Horde always.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you clearly never started a fight in bootybay/gadg
    I am a Bloodsail Admiral. That doesn't make it less ridiculous.

can't believe nobody has said Undead Paladin and no, I'm not trying to make a DK.

Deleted
    Tauren Paladin.

Primitive Cow People as christian medieval european-styled Knights? Suuuuure.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Tauren Paladin.

Primitive Cow People as christian medieval european-styled Knights? Suuuuure.
    Now someone will pop up and tell you they are sunwalkers and calling them Paladins is not an issue

7+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Paladins, never really felt it fit in with them.

So glad people are starting to say Tauren Paladins. It's so fucking stupid. A well-done retcon I can take, but this is just lazy as hell.

Edit: Tier list of ridiculousness

1. Tauren Paladins
    2. Freaking Night Elf Mages wtf wtf wtf
    3. Midget-race warriors
    4. Pandaren anything
    5. Undead DK's - unless they're named "Unundead" or "Reundead."
    Last edited by Pawstruck; 2018-02-21 at 07:58 PM.

Night Elf Mage, because it casually throws out ten thousand years of culture. Not that Blizzard paid attention to that stuff in the first place.

the top 4 of my list would be:

gnome warrior, can those tiny things even swing 2handers while wearing plate? ever heard of weight division in martial arts? well in warfare there are none, are they supposed to go toe to toe (or head to knee in that case) against orcs and tauren?

undead hunter, sure undead can use bows and guns as well as anyone, but a hunter is also about animal empathy and connection to nature and undead are... well dead, they have no connection to nature as unatural beings, no empathy to the living and the only animal they could possibly attract is carrion birds, for food...

tauren paladins, tauren have nothing to do with knighthood or the light or organized religion or militant zealots

goblin shaman: a deeply spiritual class that reveres nature and the elements in the hands of goblins? goblins have no spirituality and revere nothing but money, the elements would spit on them not obey them

the rest are 'ok-ish' with a bit of imaginations though some spec/race combos like UD holy priest really push it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren Paladins are an abomination

I DEMAND they add Gnome Druids at some point. Cub form, Kitten form, Moonkinlette form, Canary form, and Deer calf form. And Shrub form.

Honestly i cant wait till blizz allow pandaren to be paladins ! the female pandas looks great in MoP CM gear :/ i dont have a panda but i would pay for the race change .