Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...er-at-nra-spox

And the NRA lady is apparently lying about the survivors calling to "burn her" and claiming they people "rushed the stage".

Missing is any evidence to support either allegation. We do have plenty of evidence that contradicts those allegations, though.

So is NRA lady really a SJW in disguise? Because she's doing a great job of playing the dishonest victim card, here. I guess this is why she's a NRA spokeswoman, because she's terrified of a room filled with children and their parents.
    This is a lie too?

The sheer number of lies that prominent republicans are making is breathtaking. And THESE ARE STUPID LIES . Now we see where Trump supporters here get the idea to just randomly make up lies that sound good. It's what their leaders do as a matter of habit.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    This is a lie too?

The sheer number of lies that prominent republicans are making is breathtaking. And THESE ARE STUPID LIES . Now we see where Trump supporters here get the idea to just randomly make up lies that sound good. It's what their leaders do as a matter of habit.
    Trump has shown that lying to further your agenda is perfectly OK. It is the Trump administration after all that coined the term "alternative facts". I mean, come on, we are not morons. There is no such things as "alternative facts", those a simple blatant lies.

It's baffling that those prominent republicans think the public is so moronic that they will accept without questions blatant and easily verifiable lies. I mean some might, but i still believe most people aren't that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/parkl...o-media-2018-2

I find it sad these people too advantage of this tragedy to try to push an agenda.

TLDR, family faked emails with CNN to take shots at CNN on fox news and the like.
    According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it.
    That's some Mr Robot shit right there ahahahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I always wonder why people try to ignore the problem... is it because its unpleasant? In the past we had far higher access to guns.

The only thing that has changed is the culture. I wonder why we don't want to examine that...

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I always wonder why people try to ignore the problem... is it because its unpleasant? In the past we had far higher access to guns.

The only thing that has changed is the culture. I wonder why we don't want to examine that...
    Which country did you say you're from again?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Which country did you say you're from again?
    Israeli
    /10chars

Israeli
    /10chars
    That's odd, because you've previously claimed to be from somewhere else. Either way, I wonder what makes you such an expert on American culture. And which particular aspects of American culture do you think have led to an increase in mass shootings?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    That's odd, because you've previously claimed to be from somewhere else. Either way, I wonder what makes you such an expert on American culture. And which particular aspects of American culture do you think have led to an increase in mass shootings?
    Tolerance and welfare mostly.

We have systematically dismantled the culture from what was strong and stable to pathetic and parasitic.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

We have systematically dismantled the culture from what was strong and stable to pathetic and parasitic.
    Tolerance and Welfare?
    What the...?

You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Tolerance and Welfare?
    What the...?

You can't be serious.
    Why not? A lot of the problems we have today is from the loosening of the reins of what society tolerates .

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? A lot of the problems we have today is from the loosening of the reins of what society tolerates .
    False equivalency.

I don't know what cause the surge of gun violence and mass shooting lately, but i would be very careful about drawing correlation between seemingly unrelated topic. Welfare? Just because you have government program designed to help people in sickness or poverty doesn't mean you are breeding mass murderers. That makes little sense to me.

If i have to guess, i would say a combinaison of violence desensitization, mass media coverage giving quote unquote "fifteen minutes of fame" to murderer. Or perhaps men have always been violent, but now, we see it better with 24/7 media coverage.

False equivalency.

I don't know what cause the surge of gun violence and mass shooting lately, but i would be very careful about drawing correlation between seemingly unrelated topic. Welfare? Just because you have government program designed to help people in sickness or poverty doesn't mean you are breeding mass murderers. That makes little sense to me.

If i have to guess, i would say a combinaison of violence desensitization, mass media coverage giving quote unquote "fifteen minutes of fame" to murderer. Or perhaps men have always been violent, but now, we see it better with 24/7 media coverage.
    I am sure that violent video games are far more traumatic then WW2...

At some point you need to argue in good faith or admit you do not understand the conversation.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure that violent video games are far more traumatic then WW2...

At some point you need to argue in good faith or admit you do not understand the conversation.
    did i say anything about video games?
    And speaking having only rudimentary understanding about how society works, here is a mirror.

did i say anything about video games?
    And speaking having only rudimentary understanding about how society works, here is a mirror.
    I don't know if you believe this is witty or if the point actually went over your head. I learned not to make assumptions.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if you believe this is witty or if the point actually went over your head. I learned not to make assumptions.
    i actually thought my mirror jokes was pretty cool. sadface.

i actually thought my mirror jokes was pretty cool. sadface.
    I pity if somewhat revealing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I pity if somewhat revealing.
    your compassion is duly noted. Can we hug?

Personally, I found the town hall to be little more than a circle jerk for gun-control people. Very little substance was actually discussed, and I doubt much ever comes from this shooting.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what part of the culture do you think is to blame?

your compassion is duly noted. Can we hug?
    Sure why not.

10+ Year Old Account

Or...we could discuss the dismantling of our public mental healthy system started by Reagan. Or the dismantling of what little gun control we did have in place.

But naw, fuck those poor people and minorities. They are why middle class white guys are shooting up schools.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.