Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I already have both of them on ignore. Every post I've ever seen from any of them is pretty much blatant trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I already have both of them on ignore. Every post I've ever seen from any of them is pretty much blatant trolling.
    Those 2 are far from an exhaustive list, too.

It's impractical to put everyone who blatantly posts in bad-faith on ignore, because of their sheer numbers.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

some ppl must have THAT less in life...
    in contrast to that, my life seems to be shiny shine. makes me happy. so thx for that.

oh, and about the topic: get mature and get over it, you crybaby op. ignore what you dont like and learn to accept that there are 8 billion other ppls out there, besides your ego. and not all of them will become your friends. so, try to look like a bit more than a whiny poo poo boy and get over your ego.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I can even forgive posters like @Shalcker, because at least they never insinuated that death(of innocents and political opponents) should be a "necessary sacrifice" for the sake of the morally repulsive ideology they peddle.
    Some just want to watch the world burn and it takes a different life-experience to what most are used to, to end up acknowledging murderous "sacrifice" as a necessary truth and at the same time believing they're helping the issue. People are dying for their right to x and it's no different to dying in wars for x or the right to x in some peoples heads. Worst of all there is no choice but to fight for your beliefs and rights if you want to maintain them which makes it especially difficult to figure out when, as history tells us, we're sometimes forced to do just that. We have to discuss and reflect on just what those rights and values actually are in order to learn and understand why we have them embedded in our culture. If you can't discuss them then there's something very in the wrong. We have to keep adapting and moving with the times to our best ability both individually and as a society. Be open to reevaluating our preconceptions especially when it's clear there's a concerted effort to obstruct creation of any data used to discuss issues in a meaningful way. Even worse to undermine discourse completely with destructive propaganda techniques. You can't work out anything when people refuse to come to the table and have a productive conversation. We use parliamentary processes to make deals as many as possible can at-least agree to and still have reason to be happy with. When there's no goodwill being built and maintained things turn into a "shit-hole" real quick.
    We can discuss "the whole" or the many groups within but discussing individuals should be avoided unless you're specifically quoting something someone said and trying to make sense of it.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2018-02-22 at 07:36 AM. Reason: gram
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why you stay out of GenOT. It's a cesspool, and opening that door is asking for self-contamination.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I can't decide if you're ignorant of or simply choosing to ignore the irony in your post.
    Pointing out someone in the wrong isn't ignorant, insulting nor irony. It's how we learn and it's impossible to do without failures.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

On a similar note: burner accounts.

You create a burner to continue, you should get your ban doubled. It's really cute how certain posters pop up opposite each other, never interacting except when both are unbanned to say "no we're different i swear" within a minute of each other, then getting abandoned when it's pointed out which burner they are, never to grace the forum again.

It's supposed to be a place to talk, not a dictatorship yeah, I get that. But sometimes you just need to get people out because they're only here to throw their toys out of the tram and cry because everyone else isn't picking them up for them. They contribute nothing to the forum and shouldn't be encouraged with a slap on the wrist for blatant trolling.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I can't decide if you're ignorant of or simply choosing to ignore the irony in your post.
    Which is exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post

Like that certain poster that was not perma, after death threats, and a day after his ban was lifted, proceeded to do said threats, again?
    Pretty much a death threat should be a perma even if its just trolling or a "joke". That kind of toxicity needs to gtfo a place that wants to allow actual discussion.

I'm not sure where you're coming from here OP.

The mods on MMO-C seem pretty damn strict (and biased for that matter). They get a little too infraction happy at times. They also LOVE to play favorites and constantly break the rules themselves while nothing gets done about it (reporting a mod to a super mod is one of the most useless things in existence). The moderation on MMO-C is also straight up authoritarian at times.

If you have serious concerns, you bring them to globals and/or admins via PM. You do not create a thread where you abuse the mention feature to name & shame other users in the process. If you think posts need attention, report them. If you don't think reports have been seen, again, PM someone.

Closing this.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions