Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Anti-migrants, racists product of low IQ

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.
    https://www.livescience.com/18132-in...sm-racism.html

I cannot say I am at all surprised. It is very clear to me that if one has a very low intellect, he just cannot see the very wide spectrum of benefits brought upon society by things like migration. I think that to battle prejudice and hatred we need to increase people's IQ... so bettering our education needs to be a high priority here in the West. It is also interesting how the most educated countries have been the most migrant friendly, and how their countries have no issues with migrants at all.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Education doesn't increase IQ. IQ is purportedly a measure of intrinsic intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Thoughts?
    Sarcasm is a fine art. You didn't graduate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly is this hypocritical bait thread in the politics forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Education doesn't increase IQ. IQ is purportedly a measure of intrinsic intelligence.
    Education can help you exercise your intellect so that you can use it better. This is why Irish IQ went from 89 to about 94 currently once people started living in cities and got educated.

Maybe you should increase your own IQ before telling others to increase theirs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I am deeply offended by such a remark...

What it says is that people of low IQ are more likely to become racist - not that racists have low IQ. It is just that simplistic solutions appeal when you can't really grasp the big picture.
    The actual issues with migration in parts of the world do not go away just because some poor sod believe that dey tooked his jerb.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Everyone should want to increase their IQ, but unfortunately some are okay being dumber than the dirt they walk on.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

I cannot say I am at all surprised. It is very clear to me that if one has a very low intellect, he just cannot see the very wide spectrum of benefits brought upon society by things like migration. I think that to battle prejudice and hatred we need to increase people's IQ... so bettering our education needs to be a high priority here in the West. It is also interesting how the most educated countries have been the most migrant friendly, and how their countries have no issues with migrants at all.

Thoughts?
    I think you should take a look at this: https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

"It is also interesting how the most educated countries have been the most migrant friendly, and how their countries have no issues with migrants at all." - I really hope you do not include Denmark in this. We might be migrant friendly(yet), but holy shit do we have issues.

Bait thread from an obvious xenophobe.

Could this be a factor in why shithole countries have been shitholes since their inception?

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    Your IQ does change and it increases with education. Every extra year of formal education increases people's IQ by 1.5 to 2 points.

15+ Year Old Account

Thoughts?
    Makes complete sense, hell almost daily on this board you can see the 4th grade writing level tirades of anti-immigrant advocates wanting to protect the "culture" of their country, or that the "normal" people don't accept immigrants, to create the image that there is a groundswell of grassroots support and not a fringe view that is comprised of white supremacists that are too scared to say the shit they utter on here in public.

This seems like a great and not offensive topic for the forum.

Thoughts?
    This article might shed light to your condition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This article might shed light to your condition.
    I am deeply offended...

I am deeply offended...
    I'm not sure how you could be, by the source you posted, you fit into that group. Anti-immigrant people tend to be dumb... and your posting history does not help your case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not sure how you could be, by the source you posted, you fit into that group. Anti-immigrant people tend to be dumb... and your posting history does not help your case.
    Now you are just making things up.