Thread: Affliction Help

Affliction Help

I just started playing on my lock again and I only really played destro. I switch to affliction and let it sit for months. Can anyone give me a sample of what the rotation should should look like for PvE. I Prefer M+'s. Also what stat prio I should be focusing while doing so. Thanks

In mythic+, agony everything and Drain Soul mobs that are about to die to build shards. Spend those shads on Seed of Corruption for large packs or Unstable Affliction on single targets that need to die.

Writhe in Agony for Fortified. Malefic Grasp for Tyrannical and in low keys where everything will die before Agony can get to 15 stacks. If you use Malefic Grasp, you want to drain soul after you've stacked UAs on a target. With WiA, you want to keep swapping targets and keeping dots refreshed while casting at least one UA on everyone for the Contagion buff if you've chosen that talent.

Contagion is better for single target and in dungeons where trash is going to die quickly.

I don't know what the numbers are on the level 60 talent row right now. I personally like Soul Harvest for tyrannical keys and in fortified keys where there will be one or two dangerous trash mobs that need to die quick (such as in Vault of the Wardens). Sow the seeds is great DPS when you have the luxury of mindlessly aoeing everything down, and PS is great for its free burst and small heal every 40 seconds.

Always take Supremacy as affliction. Deaths Embrace for multi target and Siphon for single target.
    Last edited by Danvash; 2018-03-03 at 07:18 PM.