Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Regular milk is healthier than chocolate milk though, just saying. I can come up with a political analogy for that as well, but you get the picture.

Why do people read the OP, skip the article, and ignore the context?

The point is that diversity is meaningless if your commitment to diversity amounts to "Let's hire a bunch of brown people to be level 1 techs!"

You need diversity (yes, that includes diversity of thought) at all levels of your organization if you want to see any actual benefit from diverse hiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Chocolate syrup is too "segt" for milk. If you want chocolate milk, you're better off using something like o'boy. Can't even imagine putting chocolate syrup in milk to make "chocolate milk", it would be too "segt" and would be disgusting.

Look at that, that's not something you mix into milk and proclaim it to taste good afterwards.
    It’s a liquid with a viscosity somewhere in the range of 10,000 - 25,000 centipose that is specifically made as an ingredient for chocolate milk.
    As a comparison, 30 weight motor oil and maple syrup are 150 centipose, molasses is 5,000-10,000 centipose, mustard is around 60,000 centipose and peanut butter is around 150,000 centipose.

Before chocolate syrup for milk was perfected we had to mix powered chocolate into milk to get chocolate milk.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Well, at least it's a bit more understandable then since I was imagining someone pouring this into milk, trying to mix it and saying "this is good" lol.

This is what we mean by syrup. It's way closer to a liquid than fudge is.

EDIT:

Before and after
    Last edited by Tack980; 2018-02-22 at 08:05 PM.