Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I literally hearthstone to IF when i was in ZG once with a debuff. Suffice to say this debuff spread to the rest of the people and literally started to kill every player on my server. To this day its one of the dumbest things i've done by mistake.

Back around BC i was leveling in Blasted Lands at level 46-50 or so, when a World BoE trinket called the "[Six Demon Bag[" dropped off a random mob. It didn't have any stats, a level requirement of 46 and the description said "Use: Blasts enemies in front of you with the power of wind, fire, all that kind of thing!" Basically what it did was cast one of 6 random spells everytime you used it:
    Frostbolt
    Fireball
    Chain lightning
    Polymorph:Sheep
    Whirlwind
    Summon Felhunter

I thought this was the coolest thing ever and used it all the time. It was (and still is) my favorite trinket. However I loved it so much i never wanted to get rid of it or unequip it, so I had it on me waay beyond level 46. Used it in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, everything. People began to notice and would always tell me to unequip it and upgrade for fucking once, but I would always refuse because I loved it that much.

This would continue all the way until I was level 73 or so in Wrath of the Lich King. I had kept this measly little level 46 trinket on for two whole expansions, way past the point where any damage it did was effective. Since there wasn't any CRZ at the time and servers were their own communities, some people began to recognize me as the stupid noob who wouldn't take off that shitty trinket. I was able to get over my sentimentality with the trinket over time though, and now the Six Demon Bag rests comfortably in my bank in it's old age. Haven't moved it from it's spot since.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i went to WPL/EPL i clicked on the blood puddles eventho i knew what was gonna happen and get wrekt.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Stacked pure stam on a hunter