Poll: Do you want Doomhammer Armor?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you ever want to see armor inspired by Doomhammer for Shamans

We have two versions of the Lich King's armor in game.
    We have Alleria and Sylvanas' armor in game.
    We have Brollmantle's armor in game.
    Why not add Thrall's Doomhammer armor into game? It's fitting for a Shaman.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Tier 19 seems to be a mix of the Doomplate and Thrall's shaman robes. BUt yes, and no at the same time. Sure, Thrall made it iconic, but it was a "warrior" set originally.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's called the Doomplate. And how do we have the Lich King's, Alleria's, and Sylvanas' armours in game? We have the halloween costume of the LK but that's it. And no, I don't want to see these lore-important sets in-game. I would, however, like to see sets inspired by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a sweet set and I'd love it.. But no. That set is for warriors if anything.

If they would make alliance/horde tier (or whatever) again like Trial of the Crusader, the Doomplate should be Horde set, and Varians gear should be for Alliance.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I think it's called the Doomplate. And how do we have the Lich King's, Alleria's, and Sylvanas' armours in game? We have the halloween costume of the LK but that's it. And no, I don't want to see these lore-important sets in-game. I would, however, like to see sets inspired by them.
    DK t19 is Lich King inspired. Hunter t19 (mythic mostly) is basically Sylvanas... I guess he thinks the green version of the set is Allerias?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Tier 19 seems to be a mix of the Doomplate and Thrall's shaman robes. BUt yes, and no at the same time. Sure, Thrall made it iconic, but it was a "warrior" set originally.
    Tier 19 looks nothing close to either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gakkiz Steelwrench View Post
    It's a sweet set and I'd love it.. But no. That set is for warriors if anything.

If they would make alliance/horde tier (or whatever) again like Trial of the Crusader, the Doomplate should be Horde set, and Varians gear should be for Alliance.
    If Shaman can get the Doomhammer I'm sure they can get Doomplate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I wouldn't mind tier set made out of thrall.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Tier 19 looks nothing close to either.
    "A mix of...."

10+ Year Old Account
    If Shaman can get the Doomhammer I'm sure they can get Doomplate.
    Quite different though. One is a weapon that everyone could use, technically. It fits shamans though because of its backstory. But the plate armor is made for a Warrior, Doomhammer. Thrall doesnt count because he was brought up as a warrior and didnt get into shamanism until much later.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gakkiz Steelwrench View Post
    Quite different though. One is a weapon that everyone could use, technically. It fits shamans though because of its backstory. But the plate armor is made for a Warrior, Doomhammer. Thrall doesnt count because he was brought up as a warrior and didnt get into shamanism until much later.
    It was, however, Thrall that made both hammer and armor, truly, iconic.

You mean for Warriors right?

10+ Year Old Account
    It was, however, Thrall that made both hammer and armor, truly, iconic.
    Well, yes, that is true. I still see it as a warrior set, over shaman. But it works on both lore wise. I just mostly see the Orgrim part.

"A mix of...."
    that's why i said either. it looks nothing like his robes and nothing like the doomhammer armor. it looks terrible

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    that's why i said either. it looks nothing like his robes and nothing like the doomhammer armor. it looks terrible
    Plate armor with golden borders? Check. Tattered robes with shamanistic elements and chains? Check.

Plate armor with golden borders? Check. Tattered robes with shamanistic elements and chains? Check.
    No now you're pointing out things that aren't there. They're just some shitty looking mail armor with shamanistic elementals and chains, the only part you had got right. There are no robes apart of the armor. It's just a long chain-mail armor with fur, chains and either ice, fire or storm coming out of the shoulders and helmet. It's an awful looking set if it were appealing then everyone would be running around with it which isn't the case here. Shamans are one of the class if not -the- class to get the ugliest tier sets every raid. Antorus and Tomb were only two of the few exceptions in history. If it weren't for Black Temple then Tomb would most likely have an ugly set as well!!!

Antorus and Tomb were only two of the few exceptions in history.
    [+] Totally agree. Who the hell thought that, enh with such cool skills like stormstrike which is powerful melee attack would wear a damn robe...

Looks more warrior like than Shaman, so no. There are much better traditional looking orc shaman sets than that garbage you posted a picture of
    Kthxhugsbye

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    No now you're pointing out things that aren't there. They're just some shitty looking mail armor with shamanistic elementals and chains, the only part you had got right. There are no robes apart of the armor. It's just a long chain-mail armor with fur, chains and either ice, fire or storm coming out of the shoulders and helmet. It's an awful looking set if it were appealing then everyone would be running around with it which isn't the case here. Shamans are one of the class if not -the- class to get the ugliest tier sets every raid. Antorus and Tomb were only two of the few exceptions in history. If it weren't for Black Temple then Tomb would most likely have an ugly set as well!!!
    Well you know, that's just your opinion really. Tomb was dreadful, I hated T6 in TBC and I still hate it. As for t21 or whatever number Antorus is, that's a fine set... If you are a troll.

On topic, if you can't see how t19 is inspired by both the Doomplate and Thrall's robe, well that's not really my problem though.

10+ Year Old Account
    After going an ENTIRE EXPANSION SADDLED with thralls fucking idiot, worthless garbage hammer THAT I STILL CANT MOG INTO FISTS. No, i want nothing to do with that godforsaken orc.
    Wrath baby and proud of it