Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

New Holy Light animation

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialSteamyYakinikuArgieB8
    This is the kind of sh@t that i was talking about on a previous thread about new Paladin animations. The compulsive need that Blizzard has to change things that DO NOT need to be changed. It's completely beyond me how spell animations from 2004 can look superior than animations made in 2018. I certainly hope there is a glyph that reverts this kind of change.
    Please don't touch my Light of Dawn.
    For the Glory of Mankind

I like it. The fact that you're mad at it makes it even better.

Deleted
    I love it tbh!

I was just being super salty about how I hate this class fantasy garbage because to me paladin class fantasy was that awesome BC cinematic where the Draenei Paladin read from a book and it infused him with holy power. This animation kicks ass and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Finally something that uses the libram ?... and you are salty?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I love it!! I think it looks amazing. Hope they don't change anything about it. I'm really looking forward to my pally lookin' awesome while tossing out Holy Lights left, right, and center

I really don't get what's got you so angry over this change lol.

Looks great...i bet you a lot of people are gonna bitch about it, as they always do.

WoW players, especially the ones on the forum are most annoying kind of people there is.

Deleted
    looks stiff

Looks really good. Maybe touched up a bit but I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit busy for a signature animation imo, but tastes differ on this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I really don't get what's got you so angry over this change lol.
    Well, i'm not the only that has seen the treatment Holy Priests got recently... right ? Their new spell animations look, disjointed, broken, buggy and flat out ridiculous. I really do not wish for the same fate for my animations. That is all. I don't know why you people think that i'm angry ? Usually anger is expressed in a very different way.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That looks amazing! I might actually look forward to playing my holy OS in BfA if they keep this up

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    Well, i'm not the only that has seen the treatment Holy Priests got recently... right ? Their new spell animations look, disjointed, broken, buggy and flat out ridiculous. I really do not wish for the same fate for my animations. That is all. I don't know why you people think that i'm angry ? Usually anger is expressed in a very different way.
    The animation looks fine, though. What's the problem? I don't see how this animation looks disjointed or broken or even ridiculous at all. I mean, yeah, it's a little weird that the paladin just whips out a book from nowhere, but other than that what's the big deal?

No need for change? The previous was garbage and awful.

I hope more Paladin spells look like that. Specially stuff like Blessings (remind me of that Draenei on BC cinematic).

Opening the book/tome to cast the spell is cool as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Looks great...i bet you a lot of people are gonna bitch about it, as they always do.

WoW players, especially the ones on the forum are most annoying kind of people there is.
    I know and anytime anyone has a decent idea they get shit on from someone. There used to be good feedback and conversation on here, but more and more people seem to use the internet to vent their life frustrations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I know and anytime anyone has a decent idea they get shit on from someone. There used to be good feedback and conversation on here, but more and more people seem to use the internet to vent their life frustrations.
    agreed 10/10

Deleted
    libram = cool

little glitter stars = pls no

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The animation looks fine, though. What's the problem? I don't see how this animation looks disjointed or broken or even ridiculous at all. I mean, yeah, it's a little weird that the paladin just whips out a book from nowhere, but other than that what's the big deal?
    Infusion of Light mate. Can you imagine how moronic this animation will look like for a half second Holy Light ? xD It will be worse that disjointed.
    For the Glory of Mankind