Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Would rather have the basic spells stay more basic, and whip the libram out for the big guns in some other way than searching through the pages.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking the same thing. Libram for longer cds (i guess tyrs cast time comes to mind) otherwise it looks like were too dumb to remember how to cast our basic spell. Pretty graphics tho.

Deleted
    Saw that animation on Youtube, love it!

In the final version you will only get this animation when you click Holy Light in your spellbook.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    In the final version you will only get this animation when you click Holy Light in your spellbook.
    Lol awesome. Made me giggle.

So now when a rogue kicks me in pvp, he just shut close my book ?

Joking.

seems great, very happy.

I feel like it's wrongly placed, with HL having 0.5s cast time and literally never used outside of IoL procs. And i hope FoL animation stays untouched. Librams are cool tho

Deleted
    Looks nice actually.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hoping for some different libram animations now for our instants and faster-casting spells. Maybe bring the book between your hands in a striking motion (a la Fullmetal Alchemist) for Holy Shock. This alpha animation looks awesome ... as long as it isn't reused for faster (or instant) casts.

If blizz put just a bit more effort into this, make the book hang from the belt or at the hand coult be a user customisation and transmog from books in the game. I would love seeing a bit more details on the books pages and maybe that they light up just like in the cinematic. I would even like to see maybe a change to Holy light with a bit longer cast time and something new like healing targets around the healed target or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuniqt View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Libram for longer cds (i guess tyrs cast time comes to mind) otherwise it looks like were too dumb to remember how to cast our basic spell. Pretty graphics tho.
    Pretty much. It looks good, but not for a spell you cast constantly. I personally think it'd fit very well as the mass resurrection animation.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Looks cool, only complaint I have is that the pages go one way and the hand motion goes the opposite way? Like isn't the hand motion what makes the pages turn? How are the hand motion going against the pages lol

get rid of the 2d holy light animation after they swing their hand out. its SO old.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

wayyy to over the top for my liking

Quote Originally Posted by Nuniqt View Post
    Its obviously better than the current one but im curious about my characters literacy now. Gotta keep reading the same page in the healing cook book for how to properly cast holy light.... paladin literacy needs be to addressed, which is odd considering how much intellect paladins have.
    Jesus, everytime i read someone saying that i cringe so hard...the book has power itself, that's why the paladin is holding it while the pages move, he isn't reading.
    He is channeling it's power...it's like you people never heard of a grimoire or a libram, what happened to WoW's player base.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It's not "just" a TBC Maraad reference, it's a reference to Warcraft 3, where the paladin (even Uther and Arthas) would open his libram when casting Holy Light and Resurection.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    I was just being super salty about how I hate this class fantasy garbage because to me paladin class fantasy was that awesome BC cinematic where the Draenei Paladin read from a book and it infused him with holy power. This animation kicks ass and anyone who disagrees is wrong.
    I was totally in the same space yesterday leveling my paladin. "The holy artifact gets a book on his belt but the book is never used for anything".

Could you imagine holy shock having something like this combined with the direct cast?

YES! More Librams!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    This looks brilliant!

I wonder if this is a good sign for the Tabard of the Lightbringer? That thing used to be bright and awesome, and now it's like a gentle glow from your kidneys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialSteamyYakinikuArgieB8
    This is the kind of sh@t that i was talking about on a previous thread about new Paladin animations. The compulsive need that Blizzard has to change things that DO NOT need to be changed. It's completely beyond me how spell animations from 2004 can look superior than animations made in 2018. I certainly hope there is a glyph that reverts this kind of change.
    Please don't touch my Light of Dawn.
    Oh my god!

I love that animation!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    This looks brilliant!

I wonder if this is a good sign for the Tabard of the Lightbringer? That thing used to be bright and awesome, and now it's like a gentle glow from your kidneys.

I don't get it... Mine is way brighter than picture 2.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..