Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    we thought we had hit rock bottom with wod but bfa is showing us there is no bottom to this barrel
    I think you missed the fact that Alidfe is saying your fanfiction is, how the French say, "le hot garbage".

Your fanfiction is the proverbial bottom of the aforementioned barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I think you missed the fact that Alidfe is saying your fanfiction is, how the French say, "le hot garbage".

Your fanfiction is the proverbial bottom of the aforementioned barrel.
    incorrect im afraid there are actually multiple other people with the same exact idea. u can say what u want but it looks like the people have decided on this one

incorrect im afraid there are actually multiple other people with the same exact idea. u can say what u want but it looks like the people have decided on this one
    ^^^ This is your brain on (the bad) drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The voices in your head don't count as people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Its draka. Calling it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This shit is just absolutely AWFUL. Why not just have Saurfang as their leader? WHY Grom?! Seriously? The guy who committed genocide against the Draenei and declared war against the Iron Horde?!
    Is there any proof Grom is the racial leader?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Is there any proof Grom is the racial leader?
    I don't think that's conclusively known just yet - we're not 100% sure they're even the WoD Orcs as of yet, though it seems increasingly likely.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Is there any proof
    That's already a pointless question to make in a thread started by TheramoreIsTheBomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Oh joy, so the Alliance "but we helped like good little boys!!!!"-wailing continues...

Seriously, where did the idea that Orcs would join the Alliance even come from in the first place?
    Crystal meth's a hell of a drug man.

Rather Grom then Sylvanas.

If Sylvanas get dethroned, someone got to take her place as the Warchief, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Still hoping they add at least some reason to like him in the allied race intro scenario. "Yeah he learned about the whole time travel thing and how he was manipulated by Garrosh and totally turned a new leaf. He's been hard at work mending fences with the Frostwolves, cleaning out the leftover demons and rebuilding Draenor ever since you left. The draenei took off on some ship called the "Exodar" and we haven't seen them since."

Deleted
    What exactly is not to like about an orc that can unite clans under his banner and one shot a demon lord?

This Grom is a bit similar to Sarevok from Baldur's Gate (also voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson), who is the main villain of the first game, but in BG2's expansion pack he comes back and can be recruited as a powerful ally. Both characters are very honor bound although Sarevok was pure evil.
    Last edited by mmoc7955db53d7; 2018-03-11 at 07:09 PM.