Voters
40. This poll is closed
  • High Maintenence and Clingy

17 42.50%
  • Low Maintenence and Distant

23 57.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    With that attitude you`re never gonna get a lasting and meaningful relationship. Shape up buddy. Time is running out.
    Says the single guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Surprised the first option has people voting for it. Those traits are both negative, while the other option only has one negative (distant).

As someone who has dealt with extremely clingy girlfriends in the past and myself becoming extremely clingy to my current girlfriend, I can definitely say the healthiest relationship is distant, low maintenance and caring.

The last part is important. Your lover has a life, too. I have no idea why some people are so selfish they must make someones apart of ones every waking moment.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

False options. The only true option is, "Present when I need her, as I am for her, but we have our own lives."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Surprised the first option has people voting for it. Those traits are both negative, while the other option only has one negative (distant).
    Yes. First option is imminent explosion, second option is slow decay.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Yes. First option is imminent explosion, second option is slow decay.
    At least you won't go broke with the second one, but yeah, both far from ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    At least you won't go broke with the second one, but yeah, both far from ideal.
    lol. Been there, done it, not worth it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.