Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    To me, it's the best one out of all classes, but it likely depends on the race you use it with, BE male looks amazing, while troll female would look quite boring standing on them

Deleted
    Cool lore and all but nothing jaw dropping or super unique like the shaman one.

It would've been 100x better if there wasn't already a disk mount in the game like 3 expansions ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Cool lore and all but nothing jaw dropping or super unique like the shaman one.

It would've been 100x better if there wasn't already a disk mount in the game like 3 expansions ago.
    I agree it kind of stole it's thunder.

To me it's not bad, I just think they could have come up with something better.

TBH I was really hoping for a Raven form.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is easily the worst class mount. Just terrible.

It looks pretty poor in isolation, when you're just looking at the mount itself in a model viewer/screenshot.

When using it, however, it's a great mount. I like that the colour scheme varies based on spec you are in, and it's non-intrusive when flying around. It leaves nice little visual trails, too.

I like it a lot more when actually using it than most of my other class mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I agree it kind of stole it's thunder.

To me it's not bad, I just think they could have come up with something better.
    Better than a magic man hole cover? Is that even possible?

I've taken more creative dumps.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2018-04-04 at 11:41 AM.

i love it .... i hate huge mounts who cover most of the screen or move always. My favorite ones are smaller ones and this is just perfect

i love it and use it all the time because it's tiny. i hate having a huge ass mount taking up half the screen even if i'm zoomed out.

I love it, my favorite class mount. I like that it changes theme based on spec and I like the aesthetic. I wanted a floating arcane-y disc ever since The Eye of Eternity raid. It would have been awesome if we could cast while on it, like the casters in said raid do.

The disc fits the lore and aesthetic of the Mage class and is different than yet another dragon/cat/dino/horse. You have plenty of other magical mounts to pick from, including blue dragons and purple cats, but the floating disc stands apart and fits the lore and theme of the class.

Also love it because of the size, no constant wing flapping sound and it's very easy to pinpoint the center of your character for navigating around.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

It's my favorite flying mount in the game.

Deleted
    It is my personal favorite. I want to use it for my other chars too. Or at least for my frost DK

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I love it, my favorite class mount. I like that it changes theme based on spec and I like the aesthetic. I wanted a floating arcane-y disc ever since The Eye of Eternity raid. It would have been awesome if we could cast while on it, like the casters in said raid do.
    I was hyped af when I learned that will be the class mount for this same reason. I love it also for that same reason everybody here describe - its kinda discreet mount with spec themed visuals and I, as everybody else, am tired of dragon wing(or any kind of wings) flaps or voltronish sabers and horses.
    Also I think that is same reason why everybody love the shaman mount too