Gilneans in Kul'Tiras

Do you think they are Worgen or some of those Gilneans who went off before the Cataclysm and never returned? That could be a cool storyline in itself, expatriates learning what happened to their home and their kin...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I think its just alliance embassy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they'll just get their own little district they can borrow for their operations? Would make sense since Greymane is the more active "anti Horde" leader, meaning the worgen will get more screentime.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That would have been a great idea, similar to Bradensbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Maybe they'll just get their own little district they can borrow for their operations? Would make sense since Greymane is the more active "anti Horde" leader, meaning the worgen will get more screentime.
    I really hope so, some argue that we had enough Worgen-Forsaken conflict presence in Legion but I think they should have pushed it further.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its possible. Considering Kul Tiras was formed by ex Gilnenians back in past.

Deleted
    Maybe the ones that lived in Teldrassil moved to Kul'Tiras after it burned down?

Could be. Maybe remnants of the Gilneas Brigade from Warcraft 3 settled in Kul Tiras. Though I would have liked if they would use the old Gilneas symbol from Warcraft 3 instead of the new one from Cataclysm.

For those curious, it used to look like this:

I would say it's a placeholder. Like the night elf statues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Could be. Maybe remnants of the Gilneas Brigade from Warcraft 3 settled in Kul Tiras. Though I would have liked if they would use the old Gilneas symbol from Warcraft 3 instead of the new one from Cataclysm.
    Having in mind that the group of Gilneas that are in the Broken Shore uses the actual Gilneas flag, i don't think they will make the old flag for this other group.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder. Kul Tiras was founded by Gilneans, but it has long formed its own identity and allegiances.