Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Personally I think the art department went a little overboard with these.
    I don't mind the new animal forms, they do fit the race (although they also fit Darkspears, not just Zandalari). But IMHO the tusks are too much, they clash with the rest of the form, they're visual clutter and also a lazy choice design-wise ("hey, what defines trolls? Big ugly feet and tusks, so slap at least one of them over these"). I mean, NE druids don't keep their pointy ears when they shift, so I really don't see the point of the tusks.
    But, hey, some people seem to like them, so what do I know. They definitely won't convince me to roll a Zandruid, though.
    Last edited by mmocd08eb6ddf2; 2018-02-28 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavin View Post
    Personally I think the art department went a little overboard with these.
    I don't mind the new animal forms, they do fit the race (although they also fit Darkspears, not just Zandalari). But IMHO the tusks are too much, they clash with the rest of the form, they're visual clutter and also a lazy choice design-wise ("hey, what defines trolls? Big ugly feet and tusks, so slap at least one of them over these"). I mean, NE druids don't keep their pointy ears when they shift, so I really don't see the point of the tusks.
    But, hey, some people seem to like them, so what do I know. They definitely won't convince me to roll a Zandruid, though.

It's a shame the Zandalar don't do the giant mohawk thing anywhere near as much as other trolls. A mohawk raptor would be awesome.

Just saying it one more time

Remember this awesome addition to the game? WHAT?? Feral as an upright being and not just a cat? Preposterous!

Using the Worgen animations, right?

Okay, so doesn't it seem really awesome to have the Feral form for the Zandalari be unique like the Balance?
    This is just my guess, but I have a strong intuitive feeling about it, so maybe extend your trust to a stranger for once

Incoming new Zandalari Saurok Models

Saurok are known to be Dinomancers as well, so there's even more correlation.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2018-02-28 at 07:33 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    the fact that zandalari are gettin the special model treatment makes me think pandaren druids should happen sometime (something something about worshipping different wild gods lore wise so cant turn into cats/bears... the celestial forms could be somethin amazin.)

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Just saying it one more time

Remember this awesome addition to the game? WHAT?? Feral as an upright being and not just a cat? Preposterous!

Using the Worgen animations, right?

Okay, so doesn't it seem really awesome to have the Feral form for the Zandalari be unique like the Balance?
    This is just my guess, but I have a strong intuitive feeling about it, so maybe extend your trust to a stranger for once

Incoming new Zandalari Saurok Models

Saurok are known to be Dinomancers as well, so there's even more correlation.
    I could work with that.

Damn i miss claws of shiv i cant believe they're not in the game as even artifact appearances....