Poll: What is your opinion on Turalyon?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Really dislikable character but still a good example of your typical zealot.

I am currently using it.and I don't accept any negative Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    How can having no personality make it so you have more personality than others?
    I have done some quest with him ( as alliance player). And read some of the official cannon stuff around him.
    But lets rephrase it...he has more personality for hero warcraft wise for a new ingame hero. ( because most of them lack it).

And where is your opinion based on??

10+ Year Old Account
    he was pretty neat in the books, but in legion he was so fuckin generic and just a tool
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I always find it hard to vote in your polls Toppy, because you never include the option I would have chosen.

How can I like or dislike Turalyon? He's pretty bland, tbh. Kind of meh. For me to like OR dislike him, there would have to be more to him.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    In-game Turalyon does not reflect the awesome character of the books... Blizz failed...

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Him and his wife need to go
    No. They just need to write them in game properly. But it seems like they cannot do that for ANY character of late.