Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on Turalyon?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like him.

137 40.18%
  • I don't like him.

204 59.82%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Imagine when your argument is "no u".

Lidrian murdering Turalyon would be in character as the twisted and villainous paladin that she is.
    Yea, she's so evil that she actually defended Tirion's body and lent the Blood knight's strength to the Silverhand AND went to argus to fight the legion. What a despicable elf!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

of course not.

he literally is just holy handsome human holy warrior of holy justice and love #214532523435324225324324
    just absolutely boring character.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2018-02-24 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    "Hmm, what alliance character are we gonna hate on today? Anduin? Jaina? Genn? Nah, lets hate on the guy that just came back after fighting a millennia with space goats.
    Also, Sylvanas did nothing wroaaaaang!!"
    Pointing out the flaws of a character on one side does not mean supporting the other side.

For instance I think its horrible that we cant get any decent Trolls characters and that I'm sick and tired of the Forsaken being so god damned 1 dimensional evil.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

He's a 1-dimensional Draeneiboo that spent a thousand year fighting the Legion because "rule of cool." He's absolute trash, and it's sad because he actually had some potential. Blizzard just squandered it entirely.

Sometimes (well most of the times) I really wish Blizzard would put more effort into story and character development. They've turned so many great characters into generic, bland ones and Turalyon is one of those. They did something similar with Tyrael, Thrall and many, many others.

It's like they made all these awesome characters in the past and now they're just ruining them one after another.

Really dislikable character but still a good example of your typical zealot.
    Gromsha Hellscream, the only true Warchief

I am currently using it.and I don't accept any negative Suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    How can having no personality make it so you have more personality than others?
    I have done some quest with him ( as alliance player). And read some of the official cannon stuff around him.
    But lets rephrase it...he has more personality for hero warcraft wise for a new ingame hero. ( because most of them lack it).

And where is your opinion based on??

he was pretty neat in the books, but in legion he was so fuckin generic and just a tool
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I always find it hard to vote in your polls Toppy, because you never include the option I would have chosen.

How can I like or dislike Turalyon? He's pretty bland, tbh. Kind of meh. For me to like OR dislike him, there would have to be more to him.

"Remember it's a game. Have a beer buff. Chill." ~ Brewmaster Kolee

In-game Turalyon does not reflect the awesome character of the books... Blizz failed...

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Him and his wife need to go
    No. They just need to write them in game properly. But it seems like they cannot do that for ANY character of late.

Lights peon. Hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.