Developer Update Q&A – Heroes of the Storm

Two hero reworks? Jimmy says anytime yer ready-

"Sonya and Medivh."

raynorchenbruh.jpg
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Sonya rework? Let's actually go! Medivh rework is nice aswell, even if I never play him and rarely see him. Hanamura seems interesting, I wonder if the boss'll be gone now that the payload is in the mid or if he just moved. Curious how he works aswell, or the payload mechanic in general. Attackable core probably means the objective won't directly hit the core, unless those shots go through the shield or something. I'm excited to see it back (hopefully soon).

Nice to get an update like this, even if it did feel a little awkward at times because of how obviously scripted it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Sonya rework? Let's actually go! Medivh rework is nice aswell, even if I never play him and rarely see him. Hanamura seems interesting, I wonder if the boss'll be gone now that the payload is in the mid or if he just moved. Curious how he works aswell, or the payload mechanic in general. Attackable core probably means the objective won't directly hit the core, unless those shots go through the shield or something. I'm excited to see it back (hopefully soon).

Nice to get an update like this, even if it did feel a little awkward at times because of how obviously scripted it was.
    It is so funny how scripted this Q&A was. If this was an actual q&a where actual concerns about the game were brought up, the devs would not have agreed to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If people need old items to feel unique and special then they have a problem. Playing a video game in a MMO isn't about looking and feeling special.
    LOL