Deleted

Play Sound/Music Through Microphone

Hello, community.

This is pretty off-topic, but since it's software & hardware related, I chose to open a thread in the Computer section.
    If this is not the right section, please feel free to move the thread, and I apologize for the mistake.

Anyway, I'm looking for a mixing software or a way in general to be able to play an audio file from my pc and make it possible for people I'm in a call with to hear it as their own. Either Discord, Skype, or any other integrated calling client (even Steam or Blizzard), I want a way to play a sound or a music as if it was my own voice but directly from within the audio file in execution.

And if it's about the same thing, I was wondering if I can use a mixing software to record and modify sound files and use them for example to realize prank calls in which I speak with my "victims" through voice samples.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    In Windows 10 you can enable 'What U Hear' or 'Stereo Mix' under Recording devices in sound options and go into its properties to set the levels you want.

Deleted
    Stereo Mix allows anyone to hear whatever is played in my PC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trolling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Are you trolling?
    Why would I?? I am genuinely asking you this, why would I troll you?
    Oh my god why people in here always think I'm trolling if I genuinely don't know stuff and I am please asking to be taught or explained about them?

Or you could just put a bot on discord that does that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post
    Why would I?? I am genuinely asking you this, why would I troll you?
    Oh my god why people in here always think I'm trolling if I genuinely don't know stuff and I am please asking to be taught or explained about them?
    I thought I'd already answered the question. I found out myself by trial & error and googling. I guess you could play some music with Stereo Mix on and see if the people listening complain, that's what I did in the new HotS voice chat thing.