Question Question about Shattering Strikes

Do you guys actively keep track of your Razorice stacks on your target or just basically ignore it?

Ive gotten into situations specifically where I have 10 stacks on GS and am keeping RW going for a while and dont want to reset the stacks on Razorice to lose out on the buff for RW.

Should I just ignore it and continue the rotation as normal or is that the correct way to play with T21 4pc and hold off for those long RW.

Deleted
    Yo, the basic rule of shattering strike is, you dont ever want break stacks when: theres more then 2 stacks on winter, theres rime proc or you are preparing to fury.
    There are really good frost dk weakauras to track shattering strikes.
    In the end of the day RW is the last thing you want to focus on since dps wise its more important to not overcap runic power, never run out of runes. How you do this? You fish for attunement procs with FS. When you master your procs and rotation there should be something you can press on every gcd (if you dont have really bad luck).
    Sorry for my english, i hope this helped. If you have questions about rotation and shit ill gladly help.