Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Can the Mods please Close this obvious "shitpost"?

I would strongly recommend against more elves. I do think that Void Elves are dogshit. although Nightborne does make a sense.

what I would love is a completely new races. no more magic experiments please.

I'm all up for aesthetic additions. like Highmountain Taurens could be an option in decorating Tauren race.

just because Vladimir lives in North Russia and Akwambe lives in South Africa doesn't mean that they are different races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    There was a reason I didn't want to come into this thread, more hijacked high elf salt.
    I'm only here because WoWKnight mentioned me in that rant post and I got another mention notification.

Getting a notification mention used to mean something, but whenever I get one now I know he has gone off on another tangent.

I'm actually trying to avoid the lore forums these days because, you know, spoilers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anymore elves... and it'll become World Of Elfcraft.
    No I don't want to live in that world.

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    I would strongly recommend against more elves. I do think that Void Elves are dogshit. although Nightborne does make a sense.

what I would love is a completely new races. no more magic experiments please.

I'm all up for aesthetic additions. like Highmountain Taurens could be an option in decorating Tauren race.

just because Vladimir lives in North Russia and Akwambe lives in South Africa doesn't mean that they are different races.
    Look there are going to be no more elves. Anyone who thinks there are going to be more elves is living in a bubble. The general feeling in the player base after Void Elves and Nightborne is 'NO MORE FUCKING ELVES' to paraphrase some posters and players.

I can see Night Elf Worgen happening, but they would be a Worgen group rather than an Elven one. And I can see Half Elves happening, Human model with pointy ears and blue eyes.

But in terms of elves, there is the thalassian elf model and the kaldorei elf model, and both of those models are now available to each faction.

Not to mention Ion Hazzikostas ruling out playable High Elves for the Alliance by stating they are already playable for the Horde.

So when you combine the facts that we are at elf saturation with community elf fatigue, the fact both elf models are now cross faction and the developers ruling out Alliance High Elves, I feel we are safe to look ahead to a future with no new elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radianshot View Post
    Anymore elves... and it'll become World Of Elfcraft.
    No I don't want to live in that world.
    See? This seems to be the consensus these days.

Four elf races, two per faction, both models on each faction.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    Its pretty much the reason why I don't form a discussion with you trolls because you guys act like bunch of entitled jerks and bullying people by calling them salty over not getting high elves. Its pretty much the reason why I block and ignore you jack ass monkeys for a reason. Even after typing this comment I'll get falsely Infracted because of you jerkwards getting butthurt for the truth of being no life assholes. Fuck @Friendlyimmolation, Fuck @Mehrunes, Fuck @Aeula, Fuck @Obelisk Kai and Fuck you too Zulkhan. You 5 are the reason why you ruin the world of Warcraft for a dumb stupid reason and you guys ruin any form of discussion of high elves by your stupid ignorance hate.

Infracted.
    I'd argue in favor of the reason behind your choice not to form a discussion being your inability to do so in the first place, rather than the reason you gave. And also the reason why you block and ignore us. Because so far you're just flailing around and projecting random nonsense. For example, I'll ask again: what are we entitled about and how comes it's not the beautiful part of Alliance playerbase that's been whining for at least 12 years about the High Elves that's the entitled party here? You won't answer that in any reasonable fashion because there's no rational answer to that.

Also, calling those people salty wouldn't constitute bullying even if it was false. But it's not, because whining for at least 12 years about anything indicates an amount of salt so immense that you could build a moon out of it. And perhaps if the subset of Alliance players with an unyielding hard-on for High Elves stopped their incessant 12+ years whining and clogging the forums with their redundant "Blizzard hates us" threads, there wouldn't be anything to ruin with our "stupid ignorance hate" (if ignorance hate is things like quoting Blizzard on their reasons as to why playable High Elves are unlikely).

Finally, lel at the idea that 5 players on MMO-C's lore forum have the capacity to "ruin World of Warcraft".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Unfortunately it appears this thread has been sufficiently derailed and has little to no hope of getting back on its original topic. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead