Why not Mag'har Orcs from Outland?

Why not go back to Outland instead of alternate Draenor?

Probably less of a clan selection. With AU Draenor you have Laughing Skull, Bleeding Hollow, etc.

It's also not like you can't roleplay your mag'har orc as coming from Outland either.

7+ Year Old Account
    - they are already full horde since TBC, no reason to recruit something you already have
    - less options of customization on colors, in outland you just have brown
    - less numbers compared with the iron horde
    - same racials
    - not much know characters besides Jorin
    - Blizzard pretty much forget about outland, since the new team did WoD, Draenor is their ugly babe
    - After WoD failure they want to take something good from there

Yeah it's strange. We still got clan orcs in MU. The Dragonmaw and Blackrock already have a foot in with the horde since MOP. These two clans also have their conflicts with two dwarf clans that are part of the Alliance (one of them the now being playable by the alliance). The MU mag'har are basicly horde already.
    There is so many confusing aspects of bringing AU orcs to us. These orcs have no real reason to leave Dreanor. Are these just a bunch of orcs that joined the horde for the fun of war? Are Grommash and/or Durotan going to join them? What would the AU Draenei think of this? Would they come over aswell?
    People did not like all the timeywimey stuff. Why make it even more complicated. Just think it's a missed opportunity to not go with your MU orcs that are already packed with a much richer story.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    - they are already full horde since TBC, no reason to recruit something you already have
    Same goes for the Dark Irons
    Last edited by Naitsade; 2018-02-23 at 10:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfinoria View Post
    Same goes for the Dark Irons
    clearly not the same

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because a lot of them followed Garrosh through after they're rediscovery in BC, and ultimately were found to be loyal to him during Siege of Org. I think it's likely that most of the Mag'har were wiped out during the siege or it was decided post-MoP that they couldn't be trusted within the Horde.

Why go to Outland for new Allied race inspiration when Draenor has more to choose from?

I bet 50 quid that we'll one day have Laughing Skull, and their race mount will be the in-game only equivalent to the Grinning Reaver (the store one) to piss off the Alliance. :3

Deleted
    Because most of them were exterminated during SoO?

Because Outland hasn't been relevant for a decade now. I don't even know how you could canonically get to Outland at this point, unless they re-connected the Blasted Lands Dark Portal with Hellfire Peninsula's after the events of WoD.

Because draenor orcs offer more customization options and just more fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    It's also not like you can't roleplay your mag'har orc as coming from Outland either.
    Yeah, I don't think it'd even really be much of a stretch. I'm pretty sure the intent here is for this to be a catch-all for all uncorrupted Orcs, even if in-game lore focuses only on WoD orcs.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.