Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post

Wow human. Look at those Popeye like arms and legs. That's not what a normal person looks like.

Average male human body and what I'd love to see as a new allied race in wow. Notice how the arms and legs look proportional and not gorilla like.

Female Humans imo look quite like a normal average female in real life. Calling the male humans normal is weird.
    In other words you don't like the stylization of Warcraft characters.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Pretty much exactly that.

His next topics:

-Why cant we have the head of Messi in Fifa 18 on all our characters?
    -Why cant my hair be styled like Links in Botw?
    Vanilla fanboy - NOT a purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It is not disfigurement if it looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    More like I'm unhappy with the appearance of a gorilla looking characters because blizzard thinks normal human males have popeye like proportions and hoped the addition of allied races would solve this issue. You know, similar to how they fixed the hunched orc issue that many people had.

More like I'm unhappy with the appearance of a gorilla looking characters because blizzard thinks normal human males have popeye like proportions and hoped the addition of allied races would solve this issue. You know, similar to how they fixed the hunched orc issue that many people had.
    Why? Why are you unhappy with that? Do you also think taurens should walk on all 4?
    Vanilla fanboy - NOT a purist.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It is not disfigurement if it looks better.

How did upright solve anything at all? You do know that the model and animations are still the same?

Scrawny humans would make zero sense is WoW. The style they went for is a cartoony exagerated one, not a realistic one. If you want that, you have to look for a different MMO. Or you know... maybe settle for Blood/Void elves.
    Last edited by Nemmar; 2018-05-07 at 11:11 AM.

Do we even know what the Monster Hunters are yet? I mean was the transition from Vrykul to Human something that happened in a single stage (I think it happened over time with children being born smaller and smaller); if not then they might just be one stage before us and somehow the Curse did not (d)evolve them further. Otherwise they might be related to the Drust, but the Drust have monstrous features and the Monster Hunters simply look like larger and weirdly proportioned humans.

Wow human. Look at those Popeye like arms and legs. That's not what a normal person looks like.

Average male human body and what I'd love to see as a new allied race in wow. Notice how the arms and legs look proportional and not gorilla like.

Female Humans imo look quite like a normal average female in real life. Calling the male humans normal is weird.
    Good god I haven't played witcher games in a long time, Geralt's body is worse than i thought but not that bad.
    Last edited by Cyero; 2018-05-07 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    Good god I haven't played witcher games in a long time, Geralt's body is worse than i thought.
    It looks much better in action tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It looks much better in action tbh.
    agreed, though I really like Kul'tiran humans having muscles being being bigger or on par with orcs and the have the height as tall as dranei or even taller, I just hope they don't nerf the height.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    agreed, though I really like Kul'tiran humans having muscles being being bigger or on par with orcs and the have the height as tall as dranei or even taller, I just hope they don't nerf the height.
    As long as they don't struggle to get through doors.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    The bigger issue is that they're unwanted by 99% of the playerbase. No amount of height adjustment will make them appealing.
    I will start playing Alliance again 100% because of the Kul'Tiran's so speak for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As long as they don't struggle to get through doors.
    Considering that they are almost the height of tauren I feel like they would struggle a bit.