10+ Year Old Account

Jared Kushner: Hypocrisy of Best Security Practices

I’d say the media making Hillary Clinton’s compliance with information security best practices the dominant issue of the 2016 campaign is working out smashingly.

More than a year in, Kushner still apparently not particularly close to a security clearance. Rosenstein and Kelly will put their foot down any moment now....

A top Justice Department official alerted the White House two weeks ago that significant information requiring additional investigation would further delay the security clearance process of senior adviser Jared Kushner, according to three people familiar with the discussion.

The Feb. 9 phone call from Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to White House Counsel Donald McGahn came amid growing public scrutiny of a number of administration officials without final security clearances. Most prominent among them is Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law, who has had access to some of the nation’s most sensitive material for over a year while waiting for his background investigation to be completed.

A week after the call from Rosenstein, White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly announced that staffers whose clearances have not been finalized will no longer be able to view top-secret information — meaning that Kushner stood to lose his status as early as Friday.

And I'm sure all of the anti-Hillary folks that ripped her incessantly for classified emails will maintain ideological consistency. Just positive.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The argument will be

Both sides do it

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    The argument will be

Both sides do it
    But only Democrats need to go to prison for it.

#altrighthypocrisy
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

7+ Year Old Account
    Will this info mean that Hillary will finally be brought to justice?
    /s