Thread: Breakfast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Buttered Toast once a week when I am actually awake during the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Many people are under the impression that breakfast is the most important meal of the day while some just don't even eat breakfast.

Which end of the spectrum are You? Do you eat a big breakfast? How often do you eat breakfast?
    I eat breakfast daily, something really light

https://gyazo.com/9ef29a9c7a7faa95a1b560cb2949ee6d

7+ Year Old Account
    Almost never. Only times I tend to do breakfast are when I am adventuring (hiking/backpacking) with my sister, and if my sleep schedule is all wonky.

Normally I don't eat until 5pm or later. Then maybe a snack a bit later a couple hours before bed, and then bed. I have a very slow metabolism (from hypothyroidism), I don't get hungry often. I used to hate it when I was living a sedentary lifestyle, but now that I am really active I can see it does have some perks tbh.

I used to get nauseous if I even saw food in the morning. Now I usually eat around 11-12. The only exception was last year for about 3 months when for some reason I got really hungry when I woke up and just fried up 5 eggs and maybe some bacon, if I was in a hurry I boiled them and took them with me to work.

I eat breakfast every morning, Most of the time is a small bowl of oatmeal with greek yogurt mixed in. Sometimes we do the typical breakfast of eggs,bacon..ect but thats usually on a day off.

I'm pro-Breakfast. Morning are when I am most famished. Afternoons. not so much. Almost never, so I usually have a piece of fruit midday. Dinner is fine but I eat light during dinner most often.

Breakfast is the bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'm pro-Breakfast. Morning are when I am most famished. Afternoons. not so much. Almost never, so I usually have a piece of fruit midday. Dinner is fine but I eat light during dinner most often.

Breakfast is the bomb.
    How do you like your eggs, Scrambled, Poached, Fried?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I have breakfast every single day without fail. Normally have 2 bowls of Special K on the weekdays of work, and then have some bacon butties on the weekend with bacon from the butchers

orange juice with
    cereals, or cake, or sandwich, or fruits
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to eat in the morning, to kick-start my metabolism, but it nauseates me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee and a pastry usually; larger meals tend to make me feel unwell prior to brunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

indeed the best meal for foods and best for getting you going.

I do small breakfast (350~ calories), big lunch (700~ calories), medium dinner (550~ calories). It works best for me. I've tried almost every combination, including big breakfasts. I always have a huge appetite around lunch time regardless of how big my breakfast was, so I might as well eat a lot then.

I would NEVER skip it though, definitely an important meal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    technically I count breakfast as the first thing I eat on any day, so it's always the most important meal, because it means I remembered to eat that day. Which is actually a fairly serious issue for me.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    I grab breakfast when I can, but I've started getting in the habit of freezing pairs of breakfast burritos that I make every couple weeks so if I don't have time, I can just nuke those, and they're made with known ingredients instead of whatever company puts in em.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Can only eat liquid stuff when i wake up, need to wait a few hours before i get hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    How do you like your eggs, Scrambled, Poached, Fried?
    I can't eat eggs too often. Upsets my stomach but on rare occasions- scrambled.