Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    A family thing has come up, and I won't have internet while dealing with this. I may be able to come on before day ends, but it is not guaranteed. Placing my vote now.

Vote: Maxilian
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I guess we're at L-1
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    wait for my post before hammer please....

Unvote

To be safe.

Deleted
    Cruelle- Town
    Danner- leaning town
    Dupti- possibly last mafia
    Graeham- Town
    Listo95- possibly last mafia
    Maxilian- afk
    Senna1251- town

Ok my sincere apologies Largehorn, I could have saved you but submitted to late My son had his first immunisation injections yesterday and he has been very ill and up all night, I slept past the deadline. (He is feling better as of typing this)

Cru- Around for another day at least.

Danner: Early game I did wonder about Danner, Dupti made some really good points about the Blood and Largehorn votes that, this was interesting simply because I was watching for Danner's responses, I was waiting for that tell that scum Danner has, to show itself but it never came in his responses. His posts over the later game are Town Danner through and through, I am pretty confident on my read with him. His exchanges with Blood Fox and Lora are typical of his town play. His post yesterday really sealed it for me #389.

Dupti: My problem here is that I always know what I need to be doing with Dupti way before we get to this point. Usually when Dupti is town on day two/three he really annoys me with some utterly brilliant post about why my hardest scum read is town. Not this game. Even his Bloodfox votes whom I would never have voted for, were understandable, other tprs were voting too.

This game Dupti has given me very little cause for concern (the day one split vote he was part of being the exception), something which town Dupti does 100% of the games I play with him. So it's with a meta read I think Dupti is scum.

Graeham: Like myself did to much early game for it to make sense that he is anything other than town.

Listo: Senna said about Listo being early on the trains, Listo used to be a notoriously hard busser when he is scum, he changed the way he played for a while which made him harder to read, but this game just reeks of old Listo. To be fair to him he actually is a really busy person, I remember a convo we had in a qt a few years back. It just happens to be unfortunate that he is always busy when he is scum.

Max- Afk, no matter what his alignment Listo must be lynched next.

Senna: Starting to second guess yourself. If Max flips town lynch Listo and Dupti. If Max is scum lynch Listo and Town win.

If Town want to win: Listo /Dupti must be lynched before anyone else.

Vote: Maxillian

That'll put us back to L-1. I'll be around for the rest of the day phase but honestly we're in a position where Max needs to go no matter what. I'll be very surprised if he flips anything other than scum, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'll be very surprised if he flips anything other than scum, though.
    You should never rule anything out. If he flips town tomorrow like I suspect he will, it will be 5 alive with 3 to vote to get the majority and we won't have the luxury of making another mistake.

I think it's obvious you and I are the kill targets for tonight anyway because were top of people's trust lists. I also think we will be killed one after the other.

Taking you and I out of the equation if Max flips town. It's imperative that Town lynch Listo to set up a final day that would look like this:

Danner-
    Dupti-
    Senna1251-

Then Dupti would need to convince one of the other two to turn on each other for a scum win, if he fails Town wins.

- - - Updated - - -

1 hour 40 to go, I think we all said what we needed too.

tis dusk ...

- - - Updated - - -

well you chose Maxilian to be given some truth serum, I get it, i know he looks like a corpse and has acted as such for quite some time now.

Maxilian 4 : Danner(#440), Senna1251(#441), Graeham(#446) , Cruelle(#447).

Maxilian playing a Vanilla Townie has been lynched

it is now night please submit your night actions

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's time for a BlooP

so I have been alerted to another death among you, only this time we wont need the coroner to figure out who died it is fairly evident from the vanilla milkshake stains all over their clothes it's Cruelle. Poor Cruelle you can tell Cru had been visiting the pub as Cru's Manbag was filled with empty pint glasses.

Cruelle playing the Town Doctor has been killed

with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Last edited by Strikered; 2018-03-17 at 09:08 PM.

I have just one question.
    Why wasn't Maxilian scum?
    In which obscure universe do we now live where that wasn't true?

I can grudgingly accept that I was wrong about Lora not playing like an ass. But I have a very hard time stomaching this flip.
    The only comfort is that the lynch of Maxilian was necessary either way to not reach a dead endgame, since he now apparently is town.

--

I have to assume there are two scum remaining. That means we're at LyLo.

I trust Graeham implicitly at this point. Despite Graeham always fooling me.
    So that leaves Listo, Dupti and Senna. I trust Senna more than the other two.

I feel we should put all the clues in a table. I'm a VT. No surprise. I think everyone else is as well... well, the ones not scum that is.

From what I have gathered and assume about the mafia's abilities, the entire set of actions are as follows, but I am still having one hole on N1.
    If anyone picked up anything about what Virothe tracked on N1, feel free to add it. Otherwise it's all like this.

N1:
    - Mafia (???) killed Marack (Marack died)
    - Blood Fox the Cop visited Robozerim, (no result, so Marack must be responsible) (335)
    - Largehorn the JOAT tracked Cruelle to Largehorn (388)
    - Cruelle the doc protected Largehorn (386)
    - Virothe the tracker ... no idea
    - Marack the Jailkeeper jailed either Blood Fox or Robozerim.

N2:
    - Mafia (Satsu) killed Cruelle (but failed) (214)
    - Blood Fox the Cop visited Danner, (innocent) (335)
    - Largehorn the JOAT investigated Virothe N2, innocent. (382)
    - Cruelle the doc protected self and saved his own life (386)
    - Virothe the tracker saw Satsu visit Cruelle (214)

N3:
    - Mafia (???) killed Cruelle (but failed) (377)
    - Blood Fox the Cop visited Lora (innocent) (335)
    - Virothe the tracker saw Blood Fox visit Lora (217)
    - Largehorn the JOAT doc-protected Cruelle on N3 (377)
    - Cruelle the doc protected Virothe (ineffective, because jailed) (386)

N4:
    - Mafia (???) killed Virothe (Virothe died)
    - Blood Fox the Cop visited Cruelle (innocent) (335)
    - Virothe likely tracked someonoe, but nobody knows whom
    - Largehorn the JOAT did nothing.
    - Cruelle the doc protected Senna (386)

N5:
    - Mafia (???) killed Blood Fox, but failed (all protects went to Blood Fox)
    - Blood Fox investigated ... no idea. Was jailed anyway.
    - Largehorn the JOAT jailed Blood Fox (377)
    - Cruelle the doc protected Blood Fox (386)

N6:
    - Mafia (???) killed Blood Fox
    - Blood Fox investigated ... no idea. Died.
    - Largehorn was out of abilities.
    - Cruelle the doc protected self (386)

N7:
    - Mafia (???) killed Largehorn
    - Largehorn was out of abilities.
    - Cruelle... should have protected Largehorn. Must have wifom'ed or lied about N6.

N8:
    - Mafia (???)? killed Cruelle
    - Cruelle should have protected self. Must have wifom'ed or lied about N6.
    And as you can see - that's entirely useless for finding scum, as the TPRs literally only targetted each other all game (BF being the exception targeting me and lora).
    We should assume there is a GF around. The innocent on me isn't worth much.

I need to start looking at vote records. Will do so next.

Just - assume it is LYLO. Do not throw votes around randomly.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it isn't impossible the mafia has a roleblocker. That could explain the last two nights.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Well, this isn't good. I'll admit, I was banking on Max flipping scum. If we lose this, then it's entirely on the shoulders of the no shows. Unfortunately we had to get rid of Max no matter what yesterday as having him alive today would have meant one less player to show up and vote.

Now, I'm inclined to trust both Danner and Senna. If either of you are scum then you managed to fool me and deserve the win. Knowing how much Danner dislikes being scum, though, I believe he would have slipped up by now if he were scum...especially due to the poor start for the scum team.

Senna, meanwhile...I can't think of any reasons to doubt her and I trust Cruelle's judgement. Speaking of Cruelle, though, I'm going to follow up on the plan outlined in #447 and my vote will go on Listo today.

Let's do the simplest person first.
    Listo has 12 posts.

D1#31: Spam post.
    D1#41: Callout of Blood Fox's day cop claim.
    D2#140: Voted Robo over Satsu on D2, as it gives more info on Blood Fox. IMO Slight town credit for that logic.
    D3#213: Votes Satsu as third-on-train, before virothe claimed incriminating tracker result in #214. Town credit for that vote. But I still believe Satsu was slated for lynch that day, not weighing it too much.
    D3#277: Excuse for not voting on D1
    D3#281: Smalltalk
    D3#287: Trust list. Trust Cruelle/Virothe. Likely trust Blood/Graeham. Leaning trust Danner. Leaning scum Crackleslap.
    D5:#351: Dislike BF investigating Cruelle. This was after I raised that point. I can't say I can weigh it much.
    D5:#357: Votes Crackleslap (7/7, no alternative trains), noting celtic is a better option. Can't say I hold this day's crackleslap-vote against anyone, despitee being the wrong lynch, so this is neutral, but not sure what to read the celtic preference as.
    D6:#363: Votes Celtic (2/7) Overdue from the day before, this vote was happening either way. Scum would do well to position themselves on it, so can't read much into it.
    D7:#409: Trust list. Takeaway: Senna, Maxilian and Dupti only possible lynches.
    D8:#437: First post this game with actual size. Vote analysis. I have to give this town credit. This contains work.

That's mostly posts I have to give town cred for. Why not a town read then?

I think the most important part of Listo is the posts he didn't make. He has been rather absent all game. I'm as such rather wary of the fact that he is still actually managing to make posts I agree with. Not sure if that is because he has excellent insight despite not playing much, or because he knows what's going on through underhanded means. The feeling is nagging me and it means I personally cannot make myself putting listo in the trust bin.

But does that mean I actually want to lynch him?
    That I am not at all certain of. I'm gonna have to do similar breakdown of the rest of you first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I trust Cruelle's judgement. Speaking of Cruelle, though, I'm going to follow up on the plan outlined in #447 and my vote will go on Listo today.
    This is where my mind is at, putting my trust on a strong town player. I think that Graeham and Danner are town, I'm town, and that leaves Listo and Dupti as scum, assuming 2 scum left. If Graeham or Danner are scum I'm ok with giving the game to them, they played well.

I could do an analysis on Listo and Dupti, but I've already looked at their posts and votes (more than anyone else) and nothing jumps out at me in particular other than things I've already pointed out. I guess I could do an analysis on Danner, but: my gut says he's town, my gut has been pretty accurate this game so far (I was right about Blood Fox and Lora, in fact, look at my QT after the game's over, I called out Lora as a VT Day 3), and usually when Danner is scum I get a weird feeling about something he says or posts. That is missing this game. This is not analytic, it might be attacked, but I don't care, I'm going to trust myself.

Not voting yet to give Danner time to finish his analysis and make a decision, and in case Graeham has anything else he wants to contribute. I should be on sporadically for the rest of the game day.
    Mafia History

Sorry for falling asleep in the middle of the dupti breakdown. Let's see if we can't continue where this left off...

- - - Updated - - -

Before looking at dupti in-depth, my impression is that dupti hasn't been ... digging much this game. I kinda expect dupti to be a player who carries the game. This I cannot say has happened this game. On the other hand, is such an expectation really fair? I know people have been accusing me of failing to meet that standard in previous games, and it's literally impossible to defend against in a rational manner.

D1/45: Initial vote on Crackleslap.
    D1/57: Querying random players (Robo) if they are town. Classic dupti.
    D1/97: Voting Satsu over Dupti. Asking me questions about my Largehorn angle. I want to give dupti town cred for this.
    D2/124: Speaking against both Satsu and robo being scum. Analysis of a what-if in this scenario. Poking Senna for in-depth info. I would actually take the opposition to both being scum as a negative. Not the opposition itself, but the fact that dupti opposed the idea yet spent a whole lot of words analysing the situation. In the back of my head, I have to wonder if that is because he knew this was the truth and thus the thing worth talking about, rather than the flagged counter-situation. Minor scum points for this post as a result.
    D2/126: Asking Maxilian for clarification.
    D2/128: Disbelief Satsu+Robo scumteam. Casting doubt on Blood Fox. Not for his wild claims, but for assumed bussing. I can't say I didn't have those doubts myself,
    but I did not think Blood Fox was actively bussing someone. Still - there is room for believing this position. No scumpoints for this post as a result - though it doesn't look very good in relation with my worry in #124 in retrospect.

D2/131: Response/challenge my post about my Largehorn read (which at the time admittedly was tiny), and Blood Fox being town. There is nothing wrong with this post, and it's all classic Dupti inquisitiveness that is what I expect. But I cannot shake the feeling that Dupti is also trying to discredit Blood Fox. It's been a theme. In retrospect, I was right about Blood Fox not being scummy - just chaotic. I stand by my read, and I wonder what could have happened if Dupti had convinced me or others to change that stance. Town point for this for the tone and energy, scum point for the implied agency.
    D2/142: Fundamental argument with Senna over the topic of Blood Fox. From this post I disbelieve Senna and Dupti are teammates.
    D2/166: Followup interaction with Senna/myself. Acceptance of lynching either Satsu or Robo today. My main worry is that there is no conclusion to either disscussion. Not convinced that is scummy - not all leads go anywhere. It's just ... I feel there is some lack in at least acknowledging the content of the reply. Just that #naggingfeeling
    when discussions fizzle

D2/193: Votes Satsu over robo. Asks me about implications of either flipping scum.
    D2/197: Calls for a Satsu lynch if Robo flips town, but discourage lynching Satsu if Robo flips scum beause don't believe they are teammates. Nothing new here, but that first sentence is a bit unapologetically over-the-top if scum and knowing both are scum. Frankly, this sentence gives Dupti a town point because I don't think Dupti can be that theatric.

Short break in order. At this point Dupti has fought all day to get acceptance for the view that only one of Robo/Satsu are scum, secondarily lynching Blood Fox. I believe neither look too good in retrospect. Fir the first topic, would dupti really take such a hardline counter-truth stance as scum? That's where I am unsure. In fact, the hard analysis in #124 is more in line with what I expect Dupti to do. These two approaches seems counter-aligned almost. I believe Dupti would do this if he felt it was necessary. He has however, been "scumdigging" very well this game, much more so than I recalled before starting this post. I think the main issue is that all of these posts are on D2. We're 2/3rds through Dupti's post backlog at this point - what happened for the rest of the days?

D3/257: Had a busy weekend.
    D3/259: Votes Satsu, believes Virothe's tracker claim. It's a 180 from #197, but in face of new evidence I don't know what to really expect him to say. No scumpoints here.
    D4/290: Votes Blood Fox. Trusts Cruelle, Largehorn, Virothe, Lora. The Lora trust is interesting, because it's another point where me and Dupti disagreed. As scum, with knowledge that the N3 kill on Cruelle just failed, Lora's claim may see a lot more believable. However, hot much of this vote is due to Lora's misinformation, and how much is down to the earlier campaign of distrust on Blood Fox? I'm not sure...
    D5/336: Votes Blood Fox after BF claims cop. This vote is just bad. Not because believing Blood Fox is sane at that point. I also loudly voice opposition to Bood Fox's claim just a few posts later. But it's still a bad vote.
    D7/378: Apologize for absence. Trusts BF's investigations for now (since he just died). Mentions lots of protects around. Trusts Lora the Doc, Largehorn the JOAT.
    D7/382: Trust list. Trust Large, Lora, Cruelle. "Whatever" on Senna, Listo, Maxilian.
    D7/384: Votes Maxilian, dislikes voting inno checks. This just before Cruelle counterclaimed Lora.
    D7/387: Surprise reaction to Cruelle counterclaiming Lora. I believe this reaction, fully. I am convinced Dupti believed Lora to be the doctor up until this point. Scum or not doesn't matter.
    D7/390, 392: Followup. Intent to vote Lora. Sharp turn on the stance in 384.
    D7/395: "The time I claimed cop d1 as cop I died n1, but Blood managed to make it to n6." Hilarious truth.
    D8/436: Very in-depth analysis. Major post. Town point.
    - Cruelle: "I see no reason to talk too much about him actually." Town point. I had a lot of arguments as to why he was town when I built that Night action list on D8, but all I really ended up with was making him an even more obvious target.
    - Danner: I think it boils down to distrust over my not-important Largehorn vote. I can buy the argument, but I don't really believe it is genuine.
    - Listo: not done much.
    - Graeham: Stoeng town read. I concur, minus strong. Graeham never get a strong read from me. But I believe him to be town, and currently gamble the game on it.
    - Maxilian: Policy Lynch Maxilian I concur!
    - Senna: I think it boils down to a not sure, for various listed reasons. I can't shake this fully myself.

That last post seriously helps Dupti's case in my opinion. Despite a third of it being devoted to painting me as scum. But what are really my overall feelings here?

Part of me thinks Dupti is scum. That's a feeling I cannot shake. There is no easy way to decide if Dupti is town or scum per se. It's not really down to what dupti says - because dupti always says town things. It's down to whether dupti takes the leadership. And he hasn't. Minus trying to discourage a lynch on both Robo and Satsu, encourage a lynch on BF, and now that last post, Dupti has been going with the flow rather than taking stands.

Part of me still want Dupti to be town. He's an asset that I wish to lean on for collaboration. I wish Blood Fox would have investigated him when he had the chance. It's not a guarantee, but it would have helped. Blood Fox is the main reason I can't do that this game.

Out of Dupti and Listo now analyzed, I wish to lynch Dupti first.

On to Senna.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    here?

Part of me thinks Dupti is scum. That's a feeling I cannot shake. There is no easy way to decide if Dupti is town or scum per se. It's not really down to what dupti says - because dupti always says town things. It's down to whether dupti takes the leadership. And he hasn't. Minus trying to discourage a lynch on both Robo and Satsu, encourage a lynch on BF, and now that last post, Dupti has been going with the flow rather than taking stands.
    What is this read? First of all, yes I do take leadership normally but I do that as scum as well. Are you implying it's only part of my townplay? Based on the rest of your post, I get the impression you aren't, yet you still painting it as a suspicious.

But yes I do normally take leadership when I used to play I can not deny that, but I haven't really had time to play mafia properly for a long time now. When was the last time I did it? The activity/contribution read hasn't really been valid for me for quite a while. I mean I think like one of the last towngames I played (well I died n1 the last time I played), but the one before that I was mason with Graeham and I did pretty much nothing all game long.
    So if we were to base a read on me based on my previous game, it would be that I am an inactive player, which is an useless read, true.

But attempting to form a read on me based on how I played when I actually had time to play mafia is truly the wrong way to approach it.
    I'm sorry but I'm not about to be mislyched once again simply because people still hold me to a standard that I haven't been able to live up to for a long time. I have played several games as town after that where my contribution was pretty meh overall (compared to before, still better than several other players). You know I used to never get mislynched. I think I got mislyched like once when I hard tunneled on Large for several days in a row (he was town).
    But after I stepped down in activity I have been mislynched several times. It is honestly really frustrating. I understand why people initially read me the same way, but the fact that it is still going on is really not very fun. I can't live up to that more, I simply don't have the time and I'm sorry for that.
    But getting mislynched because I don't play (be as active and contribute as much as before) is not fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling people just to townread me for not being around much, I'm telling people to find a better way to read me. It's difficult for me to take leadership when I sometimes pretty much miss the whole game play. I know it might not be that easy for you to form a new "character" read on me when I don't play often, but then read me based on something else. My content, my tone, my votes, my direction or whatever you have. If people are forever going to read me based on how I used to play, then I'm honestly not sure MMO-C is the best place for me to play anymore.

Sorry for the rant, while everything I've just said is true you should not read me based on it, point is just that I'd prefer if people would read me based on how I play now instead of comparing it how I played a year ago.

I'll probably respond to more of your post later when I have some time, in either case I apologise for not really having the proper time to do this during the weekend.

Oh and with Max flipping town, we are in lylo (assuming two scum).
    So anyone who is town, please be careful with your votes as scum can just hammer if its on town. As for what I want to do today, I'm never lynching Graeham, so I think there are two in Danner/listo/Senna. I'm not so much looking for the scum in them as much as I am looking for the town.

Danner has the upper hand simply because of the inno check but I'm not sure that's worth much at this stage. Still can't get a proper read on listo and Senna, although I really do not dislike the way Senna has been treating her townread on listo. (first it was a townread, then when questioned she started fence sitting and now seems to just accept lynching him, even though listo hasn't really done anything since her giving her townread that should have changed her read.) Not entirely sure what to make of it. If Senna is town I guess she just is not very confident in her read, but could also just be her either distancing from a scumbuddy or just opening up for a possible mislynch on a town, seeing as she would require two mislynches to win.

I'll help by breaking things up between your posts, then.

Oh one more thing. On the other hand Graeham (and Senna I guess) seemed to suggest going along with Cru's plan, which was to lynch listo > me, yet Danner wants to do it the other way around (he also wanted to lynch me first yesterday).

The order in which we lynch is really important, seeing as scum only needs one mislynch. @Danner you claimed that you don't see me and Senna ever being together, which means the team has to be me and listo from your point of view (unless you believe there is only 1 scum left or Graeham is scum), so could you explain why you would want to lynch me before listo?

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah in either case, I can see pretty much all of them being partners and individually I can see all of them being scum at the moment, so I think it's much wiser to look for the town between the three of you. Anyway I'll be back later, no yolo votes plx

Well, if Graeham and Senna insist, I will happily do it the other way around. I'm halfway through senna at this point, and I'm reading senna more and more town as I do - so it'll likely fall down to the two of you {listo, dupti} anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Senna then.

D1/3: Initial vote on Virothe
    D1/29: Toys with the idea of following Blood Fox on a D1 robo lynch. Not sure how to react to this. Because it's correct, but how dd Senna then know?
    D1/43: Votes Robozerim.
    D1/82: Notes opposition to the Robo train. I think this is a town point. Not the stance, because it literally was robo vs satsu on the lynching block that day - but the action of making that note. Things doesn't have to be right to be good.
    D1/92+100: Countdown to day end, trying to facilitate a lynch.
    D2/119: Wifom moment. Votes Robo for info.
    D2/130: Will answer dupti later message.
    D2/138: Answer to dupti. Gives rationale for voting Robo. Opposes Blood Fox lynch. I like this post a lot. Town point.
    D2/143: More interaction with Dupti on the topic of Blood Fox. Insight: Anger on how D1 went. I trust that insight, which is a major town read to me. I am also convinced Senna and Dupti are not on a team.

In the D2 Dupti vs Senna debate, I was camping on Senna's side on the topic of argument because I don't think Blood Fox was scum at the time. But now that we know this, does that mean Senna is town and Dupti is scum? I think that is a far too easy conclusion. I do not believe Dupti would make this push just because he is scum. And I do not believe Senna would stand up to Blood Fox just because alignment either. It's possible that colors their stances - but it may just as well be opposed. In the end, Senna accepts Dupti's position on Blood Fox.

There's also the debate of Satsu is scum. Senna was on the side that they could both be. This means I wish to trust Senna, having actively fought that position.

D2/148: Megapost, vote analysis D1, conclusion that scum scattered their votes and town failed to land a lynch. Town point for effort.
    D2/154: Poke at Graeham
    D2/156: More poke at graeham, question for Virothe on analysis
    D2/188: Request for votes from Danner, Celtic and Dupti. Senna continues being an advocate for getting a lynch off. Plus.
    D3/208: Telling Graeham to stop self-voting. Promises later analysis.
    D3/216: Megapost, Would vote celtic,Crackle, lora. Secondarily Large, Satsu. The celtic vote is good. Not putting satsu in front, less good. Still averaging out to a positive.
    D3/218: Weak defence on satsu. Scum point, does not add up to the next post...
    D3/227: Condemnation on satsu for not claiming anything. Town point. But somewhat in opposition to #218
    D3/237: Pinging Satsu. Bored.
    D3/239, 244, 247, 249, 251: fluff
    D3/242: Pointing out that I am having brain damage again.
    D3/247: Believes Lora This is interesting, because scum should have no reason to distrust Lora, while town should.
    D3/256: Discussion with virothe about coming out.
    D3/262: unvotes
    D4/271: Votes celtic. I think this is worth a town point. I believe Senna was instrumental in getting the celtic train going.
    D4/275: asking me on thoughts on Listo+Crackle.
    D4/284: Fluff
    D4/302: Vote count and little more.
    D4/306: Questions Blood Fox's claim, asks for opinions. I kinda hold this as a scum point, because this spawned a blood fox train with only this point pointing it back to senna, leading to no celtic lynch.
    D4/308: heads to bed.
    D5/342: Trust Blood Fox, Cruelle, Danner, Graeham, Lora, self. Distrust Celtic, Crackleslap, Dupti, Largehorn, Listo, Maxilian. Votes Crackleslap. Flipflopping on Blood Fox? I believe Senna made the crackle train happen. But obviously not in isolation - so not sure what to make of that.
    D6/365: Senna joins the Celtic train, 4th.
    D7/407: Post of posting later.
    D7/415: Trust list. Distrust maxilian, neutral dupti, trust everyone else. Votes Maxilian. Questions for Dupti. I don't disagree with the maxilian vote.
    D7/418: Accuses dupti of tying up trains on D2. Rebuttal to Largehorn. I actually read this as a town post now that I know Largehorn's allegiance.
    D7/421+423: More discussions between Senna and Largehorn. Senna softclaims VT. Not liking this post.
    D7/427: Explanation of why Lora vs options. I like this post a lot, even though I inherently disagree with it (cue discussion between me and Senna following. It is not a post I expect scum to make.
    D7/429: Reconciliation post. Votes Lora for getting a lynch off.
    D8/438: Trust list. Trust Cruelle, Graeham. Less so Danner+Listo. Will vote Maxilian. Neutral Dupti.
    D8/441: Votes Maxilian.
    D9/454: Wanting to vote Listo today.

Okay... it started out strong until halfway. By D3 I would be confident putting Senna in the town bin. D4-6 made that read weaker. Senna made the BF train happen on D4 I feel. Senna also pushed Crackle, though I did as well at around the same time, sidetracking from Celtic. But - I still believe Senna was instrumental for getting Celtic on our radars, and why celtic happened at D6 while maxilian made it to D8.

So all in all, i am forced to read Senna as town. The fact that Senna has made errors is actually helping that case in my opinion. I don't see much of a scum agenda behind it - and as a result I am willing to leave senna in the town bin.

Preferred lynch order per analysis:
    - Dupti
    - Listo
    - Senna

I have graeham left. I'm not sure that even matters. If Graeham is scum then he deserves this win.

So... what matters is really the order. Dupti is pushing for Listo first. I am also very certain Senna and Dupti aren't on a team. Meaning Listo should be the safest option for a lynch. If there is two scum, Listo has to be one of them. And if not, we still have that time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am very curious as to what Dupti has to share, so no worries, I wont vote till you come back, unless we're down to the last part of the day.

I appreciate the effort that you put in your analysis this day Danner, and I would like you to join Graeham and I. I still feel that Listo would be the better lynch for today, I guess I dont know if Graeham is still wanting to lynch Listo first, I shouldnt speak for him.
    Mafia History