Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

...and here I was picturing the three of us that survived running off into the sunset together to get some ice cream!

Trusting me is always the right thing to do, Danner.
    I'm down for some ice cream, sounds good to me.
    Trust Graeham, check.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I'm down for some ice cream, sounds good to me.
    Trust Graeham, check.
    I plan to get some tomorrow to counter the trauma of going to get my hair cut.

It's something I get done every three or four weeks so I should be used to by now though it's just one of those things I really dislike doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    When dawn arrived it was brought to my attention that one of you filthy skanks killed someone last night, I have asked Coroner Beeeeeeeesly to determine the CoD but I cant find Beeeeeeeeesly anywhere i'll have to use our back up Anakso but also not answering we'll just have to go down to Anakso's office.

Entering Anaksos office we were taken back by the shrine that had clearly got out of hand for TV Buffy villain Professor Walsh with pictures everywhere a candle light vigil and some really odd photoshopped nude calendars of Lindsay Crouse the actress who plays the TV baddie. but there were noises coming from from the stationary cupboard in Anakso's office.

As we enterd the cupboard Anakso was straddled aloft a mannequin with a picture of Professor Walsh taped to the face and Anakso appeared to be dry humping the motionless dummy.

ummm 'dont mind me the reports on my desk'

Looking at Anaksos report it shows Virothe has died.
    I laughed out loud, soooo Anakso.