Poll: Which would you choose?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    How about...

NO

Yeah it is somewhat funny simply because of how unfortunate it is for those that really wanted high elves playable on the Alliance side

But I think people are quick to gloat and snark and forget to think to themselves how they would feel if something they had been wanting for a long time was given to them but twisted.

Like if Draenor Orcs had been Alliance, granted Alliance Draenor were as unrealistic as Alliance High Elves and sure it'd be funny but also very unfortunate for those who wanted them on the Horde side.

If that makes any sense

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont want no more of myw aifus killed ims till dealing with the loss of Ysera
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We already got blue eyed elves, so.

Why would Alliance want to kill Sylvanas? All of the other Horde leaders supported her attack on the Night Elves. It's just Garrosh 2.0 - we take him out and the rest of the Horde who all did nothing when he bombed Theramore are suddenly cool? If you lost your Grandfather in Auschwitz, are you happy Hitler died or do you blame all the Germans who carried out his commands?

I will kindly pass on Garrosh 2.0, where we dispose Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde seems to be free of all guilt.

Also, with Void Elves already on Alliance and Blood Elves definetly not being High Elves the other tow options lack appeal to me.

If i have to chose or die, i will take High Elves, because the less Humans there are on Alliance the better.

Kill Sylvanas. The Karma train has been waiting a while to run that girl down, and when it does, it's going to back up over her so that it can run her down a second time.

I agree that VE were a stupid implementation and should have just been "pure" High Elves. They say there aren't enough High Elves, but how can there be any more Void Elves?

High Elf Population (percentile): 100
    Remaining after Arthas: 10
    Stayed High Elves: 1
    Became Blood Elves: 9
    Became Void Elves: ~X where X equals, what? 1? Less than 1? At most, it's the same ballpark as the amount who just stayed High Elves...

The difficulty in adding high elves will always be making more of a a distinction and personality to them than blood elves.

Part of what made Alleria so distinctive in WC2 was the painted half-face. It's pretty weird they got rid of it as it was pretty iconic. Instead we have a pretty generic NE line over an eye.

If they add High-elves, I'd go full in on the war paint like this, and make the heritage armour full WC2 Elven Archer/Ranger style. It'd be a bit of a retcon (or update?) but they're currently too similar to BE to make it in to the game. You could just say they're an independent faction of Hige Elves that live in Northern Lordaeron.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Why would I even want more elves?

I'd give both our elf races to the Horde even without getting to kill Sylvannas.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't want High Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I don't want High Elves.
    I don't want Void Elves ether. I rather have True essence of Warcraft 2 subrace than asspull subrace.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

We've already got high elves as a faction, but they're not visually distinct enough to qualify as an allied race.

Wouldn't kill Sylvanaas though. I am a sucker for her character.

[this is subject to change with whatever happens during BfA]

Kill Sylvanas, don't care about high elves never have.

its alright some of us have an obsession with farstriders.

High elves duh.

too bad void elves aren't that appealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    If you like banging corpses. But Sylvannas hips don’t lie she needs smooth operator like surgeon.
    I could imagine someone banging sylvannas and breaking her in half.

lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is not & will not be Garrosh 2.0.
    B4A is when she steps out of the shadows and lead.
    Voljin said also that many will not understand.
    Sylvanas will do anything to ensure that the horde lives on
    Exact details will unfold when the next book is released.
    In the End i urge ppl to play thru WC3 campaigns and see why the alliance will never get high elves.

Deleted
    80 Horde Players voted on a pole directed to Alliance Players to demonstrate that they are miserable people who don't want the Alliance to be allowed to play one of the most iconic and represented races in the Alliance just because they don't want to share anything, while begging for undead human models.

Deleted
    The real question is:
    Is banging Sylvanas before or after she dies again any different?
    I mean she's already an undead, right? So if i - hypothetically - would bang her now, would that already be necrophilia? And if i'd - again, hypothetically - would murder her first, and her body would stop moving, and then i'd bang her, would that be the same or an increased level of necrophilia?

I don't want high elves and Sylvanas hasn't been interesting in a long time. I vote kill her.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice