Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
  1. #261
    The Undying Butter Emails's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Smashing Trumpkins
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That's helpful - Did she also vehemently disagree with it? No?
    God your point got complete curb stomped by Endus and here you are pulling the pieces back together and wiping off the mud it's covered in trying to piece it together as if it still matters at all.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    "How do Trump's people keep forgetting that they met with Russians?" -Trevor Noah
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Read the rest of the thread. One is aloud to make an error..

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    On what basis do you figure that? 30 years of Republicans making shit up and pushing "investigations" that couldn't find shit?
    Did you miss the part where her husband had his dick sucked by an intern and then lied about it, under oath, and then she stuck by him, bud? Or was that just part of republicans making shit up?

  3. #263
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Did you miss the part where her husband had his dick sucked by an intern and then lied about it, under oath, and then she stuck by him, bud? Or was that just part of republicans making shit up?
    Right, nobody ever forgives a spouse for infidelity, ever.

    Are you serious?

    Also, Bill didn't lie about it, under oath. If he had, that would've been perjury. He was to not have done so. So that claim is you "making shit up".

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Right, nobody ever forgives a spouse for infidelity, ever.

    Are you serious?

    Also, Bill didn't lie about it, under oath. If he had, that would've been perjury. He was to not have done so. So that claim is you "making shit up".
    So. You're judging a potential US president by what "someone ever does". That's what you're saying. People murder people every day. People rape children every day. And just because "it happens" - that's your standard by which you're judging a potential US president. Really? Your argument is "it happens"? How fucking dare you. How dare you stand there and take the stance of "it happens, so why judge a potential US president by it"? How dare you judge a potential US president at the lowest of standard of what happens in the lowest degenerate levels of society on any given day. How dare you take the position of "it happens, so let's not judge a potential US president by it". Shame on you.

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Did you miss the part where her husband had his dick sucked by an intern and then lied about it, under oath, and then she stuck by him, bud? Or was that just part of republicans making shit up?
    Trump paid 260000 to a playmate and a play boy model to stay quet, while his wife was pregnant. By the way... the tax payer spent millions bailing Trump out of bankruptcy. He also bragged about being able to bust in teen age girl dressing rooms. He also rally wanted to impress Billy Bush... but, yeah, Hillary’s husband cheated on her...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    So. You're judging a potential US president by what "someone ever does". That's what you're saying. People murder people every day. People rape children every day. And just because "it happens" - that's your standard by which you're judging a potential US president. Really? Your argument is "it happens"? How fucking dare you. How dare you stand there and take the stance of "it happens, so why judge a potential US president by it"? How dare you judge a potential US president at the lowest of standard of what happens in the lowest degenerate levels of society on any given day. How dare you take the position of "it happens, so let's not judge a potential US president by it". Shame on you.
    You are denegrading a woman for sticking with her husband, despite his misdeeds. While her opponent bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and busting into teen age girl dressing rooms. Shame on him? lol
    Felya's Law: Same as Godwin's, but liberal instead of Hitler.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel,_Escher,_Bach
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for. - Edith Piaf
    Per GennGreymane: pragmatism trigger warning

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump paid 260000 to a playmate and a play boy model to stay quet, while his wife was pregnant. By the way... the tax payer spent millions bailing Trump out of bankruptcy. He also bragged about being able to bust in teen age girl dressing rooms. He also rally wanted to impress Billy Bush... but, yeah, Hillary’s husband cheated on her...

    - - - Updated - - -



    You are denegrading a woman for sticking with her husband, despite his misdeeds. While her opponent bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and busting into teen age girl dressing rooms. Shame on him? lol
    Yeah bud you go ahead and support your candidate that was so weak that when her husband was caught lying about having his dick sucked by his intern while being the president of the US, she stuck by him and continued to support him, and try to get that sort of lowlife degenerate into office. Oh wait, you tried. And you failed. Ok bud good luck at the next election. Maybe by then you'll grown some fucking brains and put forward a candidate that actually deserves it on a merit beyond the candidate having a vag and having the clinton name. Maybe then the democrats won't lose to the weakest republic candidate since the foundation of the republic. I mean shit, stop pointing fingers at the republicans and at trump and take a good hard look at why the democrats lost to him. Or you can continue your ignorant irrelevant tirade, continue your pointless crusade, continue getting nowhere, and lose again in 2020.

  7. #267
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    So. You're judging a potential US president by what "someone ever does". That's what you're saying. People murder people every day. People rape children every day. And just because "it happens" - that's your standard by which you're judging a potential US president. Really? Your argument is "it happens"? How fucking dare you. How dare you stand there and take the stance of "it happens, so why judge a potential US president by it"? How dare you judge a potential US president at the lowest of standard of what happens in the lowest degenerate levels of society on any given day. How dare you take the position of "it happens, so let's not judge a potential US president by it". Shame on you.
    Still not seeing how "forgiving a spouse for infidelity" is in any way a bad thing.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump paid 260000 to a playmate and a play boy model to stay quet, while his wife was pregnant. By the way... the tax payer spent millions bailing Trump out of bankruptcy. He also bragged about being able to bust in teen age girl dressing rooms. He also rally wanted to impress Billy Bush... but, yeah, Hillary’s husband cheated on her...

    - - - Updated - - -



    You are denegrading a woman for sticking with her husband, despite his misdeeds. While her opponent bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and busting into teen age girl dressing rooms. Shame on him? lol
    He allegedly grabbed women by the pussy. He's entirely incompetent for any sort of office. He's a shitshow.
    And he's the president of the US.
    Instead of whining and crying about him being the president, how about you spend some fucking time and effort into wondering how the fuck this happened. And fuck no, it's not because of the electoral system where hilary got 3m more votes and still didn't win.
    OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. Understand that the democratic party buried themselves by electing the entirely incompetent and degenerate candidate that they did. I mean it's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.
    Obama would have CRUSHED trump 100x over. I'm talking about the Obama before he ever took office.
    Yet FUCKING DONALD TRUMP managed to beat the 2016 democrat candidate. Because the ONLY TWO REASONS she got nominated was because she has a vag, and she has the clinton name.
    How the fuck are people not getting this? Honestly. This isn't brain science. It's BEYOND obvious.
    The democrats BURIED THEMSELVES. The DEMOCRATS are to be blamed for the world's most powerful country being led by this piece of shit. NOT THE REPUBLICANS.
    The best way i can say it is - OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES, and look at the truth for what it is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Still not seeing how "forgiving a spouse for infidelity" is in any way a bad thing.
    You don't see how having your husband, while being the president of the US, having his dick sucked by an intern, then blatantly and indisputably lie about it to the public, then stick with him, is - in your words - "in any way a bad thing"?

    Ok bud, we're done. You're blatantly stating that a person whose spouse physically abused a subordinate while holding the most powerful position ON EARTH, lied about it to the public, and then stuck with said spouse, hasn't done "in any way a bad thing". And if this shit isn't crazy enough... You would then go on and support a person with such blatant degenerate morals to be the next most powerful person on earth. We're so fucking done bud. You need to take a good hard look at yourself for the position you're putting yourself in and question your own morality.
    Last edited by Herpie; 2018-02-28 at 02:30 AM.

  9. #269
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    You don't see how having your husband, while being the president of the US, having his dick sucked by an intern, then blatantly and indisputably lie about it to the public, then stick with him, is - in your words - "in any way a bad thing"?
    You clearly failed basic reading comprehension, because what he said is that FORGIVING him is not a bad thing.

  10. #270
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    You don't see how having your husband, while being the president of the US, having his dick sucked by an intern, then blatantly and indisputably lie about it to the public, then stick with him, is - in your words - "in any way a bad thing"?
    The bit in bold didn't really happen. The rest is between Bill and Hillary. Why should I have any opinion either way? It isn't my business.

    Ok bud, we're done. You're blatantly stating that a person whose spouse physically abused a subordinate while holding the most powerful position ON EARTH,
    The part in bold is a flat-out lie.

    lied about it to the public, and then stuck with said spouse, hasn't done "in any way a bad thing".
    The part in bold? Another lie. He was investigated for perjury. He was acquitted. You don't get to rewrite inconvenient facts.

    Sure, infidelity is "bad", for certain levels of bad. But it's also between the two committed people, and nobody else. It doesn't matter outside of their relationship.

    When you have to keep lying to back up your case, you're not convincing anyone of anything.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The bit in bold didn't really happen. The rest is between Bill and Hillary. Why should I have any opinion either way? It isn't my business.



    The part in bold is a flat-out lie.



    The part in bold? Another lie. He was investigated for perjury. He was acquitted. You don't get to rewrite inconvenient facts.

    Sure, infidelity is "bad", for certain levels of bad. But it's also between the two committed people, and nobody else. It doesn't matter outside of their relationship.

    When you have to keep lying to back up your case, you're not convincing anyone of anything.
    Hey bud guess what? When the most powerful person on earth has one of their subordinates perform oral sex on them - it's sexual assault. Why are we even talking about this in 2018? Are you stuck in the previous century?
    But hey bud you go on ahead closing your eyes to obvious facts and continue supporting sexual assault the way you are right now, instead of holding people accountable for their actions.
    Honestly, people like you who support sexual assault are disgusting to me. You close your eyes for obvious facts because they don't fit your personal or political agenda. It's fucking disgusting.
    Open your fucking eyes bud. See things for what they are - rather than what you wish them to be. Because you've shown time and again to currently be unable to do so. You're supporting sexual assault for gods' sake. How can you live with yourself.

  12. #272
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    Hey bud guess what? When the most powerful person on earth has one of their subordinates perform oral sex on them - it's sexual abuse.
    Not even Lewinsky believes that nonsense.

    Why are we even talking about this in 2018? Are you stuck in the previous century?
    Because you brought it up, smart guy.
    But hey bud you go on ahead closing your eyes to obvious facts and continue supporting sexual assault the way you are right now, instead of holding people accountable for their actions.
    I'll wait while you dig up the conviction for sexual assault for, well, either Clinton. Go on. Back up your claims.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not even Lewinsky believes that nonsense.



    Because you brought it up, smart guy.


    I'll wait while you dig up the conviction for sexual assault for, well, either Clinton. Go on. Back up your claims.
    What the fuck are you waiting for? b. clinton, while in office of the most powerful person on earth, had his dick sucked by one of his subordinates. This isn't a "rumor". It's fact. This is not sexual assault to you? Seriously? Come on buddy you have to show some level of credibility here. You'r'e standing here with your dick out claiming that b. clinton sexually assaulting one of his subordinates isn't a biggy. Is that really where you''re standing at? I'm trying to have a discussion here but you're so blatantly ignorant of objective facts that you're making it hard on me to take you seriously...

  14. #274
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    What the fuck are you waiting for? b. clinton, while in office of the most powerful person on earth, had his dick sucked by one of his subordinates. This isn't a "rumor". It's fact. This is not sexual assault to you? Seriously?
    Not under any definition of the word in use anywhere, no, it obviously isn't. It was consensual. Both Clinton and Lewinsky have always been clear about that. You're making shit up and the facts are against you.

  15. #275
    Pandaren Monk Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere that is probably not inside a tank
    Posts
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    What the fuck are you waiting for? b. clinton, while in office of the most powerful person on earth, had his dick sucked by one of his subordinates. This isn't a "rumor". It's fact. This is not sexual assault to you? Seriously? Come on buddy you have to show some level of credibility here. You'r'e standing here with your dick out claiming that b. clinton sexually assaulting one of his subordinates isn't a biggy. Is that really where you''re standing at? I'm trying to have a discussion here but you're so blatantly ignorant of objective facts that you're making it hard on me to take you seriously...
    Ok, fine. I agree with you, let's not elect Bill Clinton to be President any more. Happy now? Can we talk about the actual topic of this thread? Charlie Manson was a terrible person too, but we really don't need to talk about it in this conversation. Everything is not about the Clintons, and surprisingly enough, not everything is about Trump either. The two party system has been damaged by both Clintons and Trumps, but both are symptoms, not causes.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not under any definition of the word in use anywhere, no, it obviously isn't. It was consensual. Both Clinton and Lewinsky have always been clear about that. You're making shit up and the facts are against you.
    You're going by the wrong definition of "consensual" bud. When the president of the US - the most powerful person on earth - a married man - has his dick sucked by one of his interns - that CAN NOT BE CONSENSUAL.
    I'm honestly struggling with having to explain this to someone like you. You're a leftwinged nut, who is beyond a doubt all in favor of the #metoo movement and all that stuff.
    But when it comes to your own political ideology, all of that just goes out of the window. "Oh sure he was the most powerful person on earth and she was just an intern, but it was consensual."
    At this point i'm honestly having a hard time holding a straight face while typing this. Because what i'm replying to is such utter nonsense. And if you didn't have your political-party oriented blinders on, you would easily see it.
    But you're a simple guy. I get that. You see in black and white. Everything the democrats do is good, and even when it's blatantly immoral, it should just be ignored and forgiven. Everything Trump does is evil. That's how you view the world. And i kind of envy you. It must be easy and comfortable to not have to judge facts by their merit, but rather judge them simply by the names involved.

  17. #277
    Anung un Rama Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    52,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpie View Post
    You're going by the wrong definition of "consensual" bud. When the president of the US - the most powerful person on earth - a married man - has his dick sucked by one of his interns - that CAN NOT BE CONSENSUAL.
    Except that this is not true. At all. The law is not written that way. The courts do not rule that way. Not even the two people involved in the actual incident feel that way.

    Literally nobody agrees with that.

    As for the rest, it was just a sad bunch of personal attacks, and isn't worth responding to.

  18. #278
    Legendary! Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    6,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Except that this is not true. At all. The law is not written that way. The courts do not rule that way. Not even the two people involved in the actual incident feel that way.

    Literally nobody agrees with that.

    As for the rest, it was just a sad bunch of personal attacks, and isn't worth responding to.
    Yep, the only question is "did he force her to do it, or manipulate her into doing it"? The answer is no. She did it of her own free will. So there's nothing wrong with it from an ethical standpoint.

    Last edited by Stormspark; 2018-03-01 at 05:30 AM.

  19. #279
    Scarab Lord Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Earth, Solar system
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Except that this is not true. At all. The law is not written that way. The courts do not rule that way. Not even the two people involved in the actual incident feel that way.

    Literally nobody agrees with that.

    As for the rest, it was just a sad bunch of personal attacks, and isn't worth responding to.
    Hey! The poster said it was sexual abuse! even when the 2 people involved were 100% willing to do the deed. And was never stated otherwise!
    obv he's right and everyone else (including Monica Lewinsky, Bill Clinton, and all of the shitshow of the investigation) is wrong!!!11one
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2018-03-01 at 05:30 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •