Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    So, when is the Alliance getting new druid races, with one with "unique" forms?

I suggest Draenei.

Pls.

They could have learned it from Lost ones and Night elves, similar to how the Broken taught shamans.
    kul tirans are going to be druids apparently. Makes sense since they originated from Gilneas
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    hah i fucking knew it that they wont be getting normal forms, was expecting a direhorn instead of a bear but a stego would do i guess
    Ankylosaurus, steggo is the one that has the fans on its back.

anky

steggo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    So

Horde gets entirely new Druid Forms and while the Void Elves didn't got the High Elf Form they could change into out of combat like we were promised back at the BfA Announcement?

I think at this point, the creation and play of a Horde character should locked behind higher subscription costs while pure Alliance Players should have to pay less, as there is clearly an imbalance between ressources put into Alliance and into Horde content.
    can you link this? because this was NEVER said or else it would be all over the internet.
    please PLEASE prove me wrong though, link me this footage of them saying void elves could change back into high elf form out of combat at blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    Holy shit....

I wasn't even thinking about buying this expansion, but I might buy it for this! If the cat form is any type of t-rex or carnosaur I'm pre-ordering asap.
    we dont know, but it will most likely be a lizard, as a trex wouldent make sense "clawing" and "stealthing"
    and with a raptor allready being travel form, it seems like it might be one of these.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Oh look, oh look. I've been saying for years the troll bear form should have been a turtle/Direhorn, since we found the dinomancers on Pandaria, and they shouldn't have moonkin form and the Zandalari have just that. All races should have their own separate versions of the forms, not 200 different variants of the same cat, or bear.
    well its neither a turtle or direhorn, its an ankylosaurus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I think they'll be busy removing the wings on this one before they get around to making new ones. I mean, how the hell is this one supposed to move the arms while casting and NOT quite literally clip the wings? And if they can be folded, why not just make them folded all the time? It's not like most current Booms run around flapping their arms pretending to fly (unless they literally Flap)......
    you do know this model is allready in game right? also you can model veiw it right now...
    this model was made in wod (well its a remake of the arrakoa, the model is differnt)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    Most likely a saber-toothed tiger. Given they gave raptor to travel form.

Meh not a fan of theses, I'll stick with my Nelf.

Also in before whining where the other new moonkin forms are.
    i doubt it, as the other races allready have that
    and why have
    Flight? dinosaur
    Ground? dinosaur
    Balance? dinosaur
    Guardian? dinosaur
    Feral? cat....

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

No it isn't. an anky has a a long tail with a club on the end. Did you even look at the picture you posted. This form barely has a tail. This is a spiked snapping turtle. Look at it's mouth. An Anky doesn't have the pointed bits on the upper and lower sections of the mouth.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

No it isn't. an anky has a a long tail with a club on the end. Did you even look at the picture you posted. This form barely has a tail. This is a spiked snapping turtle. Look at it's mouth. An Anky doesn't have the pointed bits on the upper and lower sections of the mouth.
    except that is not a shell, a turtle shell wraps around the top and the bottom of the creature, show me a turtle that does not have a full round body shell.
    also both have a mouth like that, its a style.
    Also a turtle is not a dinosaur.
    but show me a turtle that does not have a full body shell.
    also spiked snapping turtles look like this in wow.

my dude, it's clearly an anky.

they just couldn't do the tail due to model limitations.

Deleted
    Here comes the freaking cancerous alliance players to complain yet again...

Every freaking expansion I sware they complain a out something. I never hear horde players complain. Hell there wasn't even any threads about losing undercity compared to the alliance. No wonder blizzard continues to give quality to the horde. The alliance players complain about everything. WAHHH not fair. It's your fault for choosing the Canon racist alliance and not the horde that accepts all misfits. I mean 4 of the alliance races are all human based or related.

- - - Updated - - -

Ankylosaurus, steggo is the one that has the fans on its back.

anky

steggo

- - - Updated - - -

can you link this? because this was NEVER said or else it would be all over the internet.
    please PLEASE prove me wrong though, link me this footage of them saying void elves could change back into high elf form out of combat at blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

we dont know, but it will most likely be a lizard, as a trex wouldent make sense "clawing" and "stealthing"
    and with a raptor allready being travel form, it seems like it might be one of these.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you do know this model is allready in game right? also you can model veiw it right now...
    this model was made in wod (well its a remake of the arrakoa, the model is differnt)

- - - Updated - - -

i doubt it, as the other races allready have that
    and why have
    Flight? dinosaur
    Ground? dinosaur
    Balance? dinosaur
    Guardian? dinosaur
    Feral? cat....
    Ya it will make zero sense if it's cat. There is no cats on the island or part of their culture. It's going to be another dinosaur for sure.

You guys aren't getting the simple truth:
    They're not going to redo the other race forms for a simple reason - There is NO money in it.
    It's a shame that they're pulling everything into making people spend money on race/faction change ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kremzy View Post
    You guys aren't getting the simple truth:
    They're not going to redo the other race forms for a simple reason - There is NO money in it.
    It's a shame that they're pulling everything into making people spend money on race/faction change ...
    uhh what? there is money in doing ANYTHING
    and they have redone things that "will make them no money" PLENTY of times, like all these old models being updated that are not in new zones

PSA: pterosaurs are not dinosaurs

So

Horde gets entirely new Druid Forms and while the Void Elves didn't got the High Elf Form they could change into out of combat like we were promised back at the BfA Announcement?

I think at this point, the creation and play of a Horde character should locked behind higher subscription costs while pure Alliance Players should have to pay less, as there is clearly an imbalance between ressources put into Alliance and into Horde content.
    You just had an entire expansion to yourself with zero Horde story. Cry more you big baby.
    Last edited by Faliz18; 2018-02-28 at 07:46 AM.

You clearly haven't seen the Indominus rex in the new Jurassic Park "clawing" and "stealthing"

I'll either be leveling a new druid or race changing my current troll, depends if zandalari are available in the prepatch or not. Or maybe just use the 110 boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    PSA: pterosaurs are not dinosaurs

You just had an entire expansion to yourself with zero Horde story. Cry more you big baby.
    Oh? Which one was it? The one all about Orc Canon?

Or Legion where two of the Zones are entirely and only about Horde Races, with Suramar having the longest and most story driven Questline of the Expansion and Stormheim being centered around Sylvanas quest for power with her destroying an Alliance Airship and nearly killing an Alliance Leader without getting the slightest Scratch or damage done to her.

- - - Updated - - -

Q: Will Void Elves be stuck in Void Elf form?
    A: It isn't like metamorphosis but they definitely have a void form and a more normal form. It is similar to worgen. They will go into the void in combat.

Have to find the link to that Q&A but it was promised to us that we get a normal form and in battle change to the void form. Instead what we got is the shitty Void Form the time with some hardly noticable proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    So "Arakkoa" are basically officially playable as Zandalari.

Moonkin base model update when?
    We just got one with Legion.

OT: Waiting with bated breath on kitty form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    kul tirans are going to be druids apparently. Makes sense since they originated from Gilneas
    Um, source? /10chars
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We just got one with Legion.

OT: Waiting with bated breath on kitty form.

- - - Updated - - -

Um, source? /10chars
    There are some npcs in the alpha, an off branch of kul tirans who live in the forrest and some can transform into a cat (apparently it's a basic cat form though probably placeholders). That and the fact that gilneas already had druids so yea

Or Legion where two of the Zones are entirely and only about Horde Races, with Suramar having the longest and most story driven Questline of the Expansion and Stormheim being centered around Sylvanas quest for power with her destroying an Alliance Airship and nearly killing an Alliance Leader without getting the slightest Scratch or damage done to her.

- - - Updated - - -

A: It isn't like metamorphosis but they definitely have a void form and a more normal form. It is similar to worgen. They will go into the void in combat.

Have to find the link to that Q&A but it was promised to us that we get a normal form and in battle change to the void form. Instead what we got is the shitty Void Form the time with some hardly noticable proc.
    they do have a more void form, have you not checked their racials?
    they are normal, then they have a form that procs during combat making them super void.
    that qoute you posted is literally saying nothing about a high elf form, just that in combat they will go more voidy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbrim View Post
    You clearly haven't seen the Indominus rex in the new Jurassic Park "clawing" and "stealthing"

I'll either be leveling a new druid or race changing my current troll, depends if zandalari are available in the prepatch or not. Or maybe just use the 110 boost.
    lol for fucks sakes dont even remind me of that nonsense...

i just noticed, you know what would be a fun feral form?
    a compy!

There are some npcs in the alpha, an off branch of kul tirans who live in the forrest and some can transform into a cat (apparently it's a basic cat form though probably placeholders). That and the fact that gilneas already had druids so yea
    So some Kul Tirans can turn into cats. Gilneans had an old folk religion similar to/compatible with druidism. And that proves the two groups are related how exactly?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Legion had zero Horde story other than a small, insignificant cameo in Stormheim that went nowhere because it was cut for another anduin sideplot. The Horde at last gets half of the story and you whiners cry wahhhhhhh

Oh, and you will never get playable high elves. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So some Kul Tirans can turn into cats. Gilneans had an old folk religion similar to/compatible with druidism. And that proves the two groups are related how exactly?
    kul tirans are from gilneas orginally that's how they are related

i just noticed, you know what would be a fun feral form?
    a compy!
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/696168.jpg[IMG]
    the zandalari kinda view compies as rats though. they're so tiny, idk if it'd make for a good form.

i still won't be surprised if it's a better looking tiger form, since there's that tiger loa. but i hope i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the zandalari kinda view compies as rats though. they're so tiny, idk if it'd make for a good form.

i still won't be surprised if it's a better looking tiger form, since there's that tiger loa. but i hope i'm wrong.
    it wont be a tiger, all the other forms are dinosaurs, even the bear form, the feral form wont just randomly be a tiger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Here's hoping for devilsaur as catform! And mauisaurus swim form <3
    devilsaur wont make sense for cat form, cause well... they have shred and rake as spells... And well. how do you do that with that, also they arnt very stealthy

it will most likely be something like this

however i did just find this.

this could work, these are pretty cool.

kul tirans are from gilneas orginally that's how they are related
    That's what I was asking for a source on. I've never seen anything to suggest the peoples of Gilneas and Kul Tiras are related. In fact if I remember correctly in the Second War Daelin and Genn were pretty much the most hostile rulers to one another. One being gung ho for the Alliance and one not even wanting to be in it.