Sonya and Medivh rework spotlights

Last edited by Adramelch; 2018-02-26 at 06:50 PM.

Am on it! Was stuck in a hero league game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Am on it! Was stuck in a hero league game.
    Inexcusable!

Wow, so no new hero? Wonder what's up with that. Did whatever hero they were currently working on turn out to have some problem that forced a delay in their release, or are we just going to be slowing down new hero releases from here on out, perhaps alternating them with major hero reworks?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Wow, so no new hero? Wonder what's up with that. Did whatever hero they were currently working on turn out to have some problem that forced a delay in their release, or are we just going to be slowing down new hero releases from here on out, perhaps alternating them with major hero reworks?
    They announced slower hero releases a couple of days back, along with the Sonya and Medivh reworks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjsg5jVW7lk

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/heroes...design-reworks
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2018-02-26 at 06:38 PM.

Added a link to the blog with more rework details to the OP, because I haven't got the faintest how to make that look even remotely decent in bbcode.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Added a link to the blog with more rework details to the OP, because I haven't got the faintest how to make that look even remotely decent in bbcode.
    Moved it to the top as I think it's easy to miss if it's below the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Moved it to the top as I think it's easy to miss if it's below the videos.
    Fair deal!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really loving the Sonya buffs

Played a load of games last night, her tank build is even better than before (as there's now more variety/options on talents) and she can now also be built as a pure DPS with great results (healer and main tank definitely advised though due to lack of self sustain and damage mitigation).

Buffing her on use heal talent have three charges, zero cost AND passively increase damage to mercs by 25% was awesome.