Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Enforcer Skins and More!

Check out the In Development blog for full details on the content that's dropping next week: https://eu.battle.net/heroes/en/blog...ore-26-02-2018

Love Greymane skin, he has a tail! Morales without headgear looks cool as well. Good skins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enforcer Jojo is a day one buy. Don't play her AS much these days, but damn that skin is cool, I need it!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

This will be the first Johanna skin I'll use since I unlocked her master skin more than two years ago!

Every STORM officer undergoes rigorous training to ensure they’re effective in solo operations, but every unit commander worth their salt knows the most successful missions are backed by a solid team. We've added new, limited-time Enforcer bundles to Heroes, so that you can bring the full power of the STORM unit to your collection for a discounted price. Each of the bundles below will be available for purchase using gems starting the week of March 6, until they ship out for their next mission on March 19.
    I fucking called it. It's not new hero bundles that are going gem only. Really surprised that the mecha skins made it into loot boxes. They're also going the trash OW route of limited time skins to get more people to impulse buy.

Fuck this scummy ass company. They're as bad as EA and every other AAA publisher, they just always get a pass because Blizz fans are cancer.

Medic lookin' fine AF though. I thought she was fat under that armor, but she juicy.
    Last edited by Amerrol; 2018-02-26 at 08:59 PM.

A Johanna skin other than the base one that isn't terrible? Finally. But sucks they will be limited time gem purchases

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    I fucking called it. It's not new hero bundles that are going gem only. Really surprised that the mecha skins made it into loot boxes. They're also going the trash OW route of limited time skins to get more people to impulse buy.

Fuck this scummy ass company. They're as bad as EA and every other AAA publisher, they just always get a pass because Blizz fans are cancer.

Medic lookin' fine AF though. I thought she was fat under that armor, but she juicy.
    The skins can be purchased with gems on the PTR.

Huh, bundles were always gem only, no? I take it the skins will be available for purchase with shards seperately, otherwise it's time for me to stop supporting HotS with my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Huh, bundles were always gem only, no? I take it the skins will be available for purchase with shards seperately, otherwise it's time for me to stop supporting HotS with my wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The skins can be purchased with gems on the PTR.
    They cost 600 shards each currently. The mount is 2400.

Greymane is his own k9 unit. Wonderful.

An actual good Johanna skin and a Morales skin without the armor? These skins look amazing. The Johanna skin is one people have been wanting for quite some time aswell (or atleast that theme).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    The Johanna skin is one people have been wanting for quite some time aswell
    Indeed, I've been asking for a Riot Cop Johanna for freaking ages, SO glad they finally added it! If in six or so months they add a Stormpunk Johanna, I'll literally die of happiness.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Indeed, I've been asking for a Riot Cop Johanna for freaking ages, SO glad they finally added it! If in six or so months they add a Stormpunk Johanna, I'll literally die of happiness.
    Lifeguard Johanna is a must as well.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Riot Jojo is amazing.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifeguard Johanna is a must as well.
    Complete with life saver shield and pool noodle mace!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now the question is... Who let the dog out in Nexus?

They cost 600 shards each currently. The mount is 2400.
    IF that makes it to live, then no problem. I don't mind the higher shard prices early on, though I'm still not a fan of limited time skins. I suppose they did that before 2.0 as well, but it better not be every new theme set of skins now being limited.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I don't care if they have gem only bundles with skins, I just hate that they have gem only skins. The wording they used made it seem like this was more gem only bullshit like the new hero skin releases.

I thought its a man

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I thought its a man
    With her default skin? I mean, the voice is clearly feminine, and the face is too if you look close. I guess a cursory glance with no sound can leave some doubt.

If you think she's a man in her new skin, then I dunno what to make of that.

Glad to see Greymane finally get another skin. I thought it was a Raynor skin at first until I noticed the baton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.