Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    It may be boring do play with mouse and keyboard.

Stop playing DH with a mouse and keyboard. Pick up controller and stop being a sucker.
    I hope this is sarcastic.. but mouse and keyboard>>>>controller.

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    I hope this is sarcastic.. but mouse and keyboard>>>>controller.
    Nope. No sarcasm. Everything you can do with pathetic Mouse and Keyboard I can do with SC just as fast.

Honestly, after playing for about a month and a half with the steam controller, going back to mouse and keyboard I think would actually nerf me. I'd probably cancel my sub again if I was forced to do this.

It's just not that appealing. I feel like i'm mocking autistic people when I play with Mouse and Keyboard now.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Nope. No sarcasm. Everything you can do with pathetic Mouse and Keyboard I can do with SC just as fast.

Honestly, after playing for about a month and a half with the steam controller, going back to mouse and keyboard I think would actually nerf me. I'd probably cancel my sub again if I was forced to do this.

It's just not that appealing. I feel like i'm mocking autistic people when I play with Mouse and Keyboard now.
    I seriously doubt that, but good for you if you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Demonic is the only Demon Hunter build I enjoy.

I don't really like blades or momentum.
    Same here.
    However I just do causal solo stuff with my DH just for fun. Just raided one time with the DH and wanted it to be over ~30min later. I was soooooo bored.

I was thinking there would be some situations where i'd need a mouse and keyboard but every time I come up against a problem, I put my mind to it and it is easily solved.

For example, I was having trouble adjusting my camera placement during combat. Now I've programmed my controller so when I hold A for a half of a second, it readjusts my camera to behind my character and to a distance that i'm comfortable with, almost instantly.

When i was having problems reaching for mounts, or emotes or quick access to certain windows, I solved this by making highly detailed radial menus.

I was sure that the thing that would really get me, however, was mouse placement. I thought there was no way around the inaccuracy of a track pad but, wouldn't you know it, I just got GOOD using it and can target anything on the screen with ease.

It blows my mind that after almost 100 hours with the Steam Controller, i'm still finding ways to bind my keys and make myself less and less reliant on a keyboard. At this point, going back to mouse and keyboard is not an option. I'd be gimping myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it in raids because 90% of the time it's me spamming CS, I love it in M+ because 90% of the time it's me spamming Eyebeam .
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Do not hate it per se.
    I just hate that game decided to feth me over with Sephuz, Raddon and AotHG being dead last, and I am almost sure that Raddon and AoHG will be last.
    Less joy without these legendaries.

I enjoyed Demonic for the first part, the only major FU with the design is Demonic Appetite

thanks for the laugh!

Hate it. Absolutely stopped playing DH when they forced switch from Chaotic. Another reason is Blizz is deciding on what spec to play with DH since inception - first it was momentum, then chaotic and now demon; its like they are testing out the DH on what do to with them.

Demonic to me - seems something is missing, I mean it has to be more than two buttons doesnt it?!

Demon should be another spec - ranged - entirely, like Illidan in BT, have ranged eyebeam and blades with derp infernals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    Hate it. Absolutely stopped playing DH when they forced switch from Chaotic. Another reason is Blizz is deciding on what spec to play with DH since inception - first it was momentum, then chaotic and now demon; its like they are testing out the DH on what do to with them.

Demonic to me - seems something is missing, I mean it has to be more than two buttons doesnt it?!

Demon should be another spec - ranged - entirely, like Illidan in BT, have ranged eyebeam and blades with derp infernals.
    I agree with this 100%. Demonic build is also why I stopped playing ....
    Really hoping BfA will give some better options other than demonic builds. Otherwise it'd really suck and I'd have to think about switching to another main. Ugh... maybe Monk~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post

I agree. The game could use another ranged spec since there are a lot more melee specs, and a DH 3rd spec is the best place to put it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I don't mind demonic.

My current problem with DH is that the abilities we use heavily lack interaction with eachother.

Kind of like the mortal strike window, arcane mage charges / mana, frost mage brainfreeze proc etc. Demon Hunter has nothing of this, which turns the spec into just spamming buttons when they're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkan12345 View Post
    because the demonic RNG is just ridiculous. ALL the rng on 1 skill, the chaotic onslaught, the fury refund, the inner demons, the demon appetite orbs etc for meta form. Its one of the class in which the damage rng disparity is close to 900-1 milion dps depending on luck. Even our demon bite generator with ring. between 21 or 44ish fury with one swing, thats just dumb. Not skill. Rng in havoc demonic is almost 70% of the playstyle.
    This guy gets it. Trying to do well as a DH is basically praying to rng every global... and crit....lots of crit.

Deleted
    Because they dont like having to press more than 2 buttons

demons bite
    chaos strike
    demons bite
    chaos strike