10+ Year Old Account

Inaugural Season Icon/Spray

Hi guys!

I have googled like a crazy hen, and looked all over the internet without finding a clear answer. I take my chances here to see if anyone know.

There is a Player Icon and Spray named "Inaugural Season" that are tied to the Overwatch League. Now, does anyone know how to get these things? As a collector of both Player Icons and Sprays, I would be very sad if I missed this, cause I forgot to do something.

I am guessing it's somehow related to watching the OWL, but I am not sure. I have connected my Bnet account to Twitch and watch OWL both directly in Battlenet app and on twitch logged in, but I am yet to recieve these items. Maybe it's exclusively for OWL players?

Any information, if there is any, is very appricaited, cause I learned that the sooner you find info, the bigger chance you have of achieving something.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

This is a little bit of a necro I guess but since it's not that far down the page... The speculation that I've seen is that it might be awarded to active players (throughout the game, not just OWL players) at the end of the first season as a participation thing kind of like the sprays for the comp seasons work. (The participation spray, not the one that only the top x% get) Again, only speculation, but it wouldn't make much sense to make a spray like that only for OWL players, in my mind.

Apologies to mods if necroing something from a couple weeks ago is frowned upon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been searching like crazy, and I would think so too. I log into Battlenet and watch OWL as often as I can (usually just in the background) to try to get my viewing as high as I can.

It would be strange however if it would just be rewarded like "bam" to someone, before Blizzard even tell us how to get it. Would be very unfair.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail