Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look another BG Alliance will never understand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhode312 View Post
    its not active for a week only, the wording in the post is terrible. its live for the next reset, today for US and wednesday for eu
    "Take part in a special preview Brawl beginning February 27 before it goes live in the normal Battleground rotation on March 6!"

what part of the wording on the post is terrible nor difficult for people to understand?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    "Take part in a special preview Brawl beginning February 27 before it goes live in the normal Battleground rotation on March 6!"

what part of the wording on the post is terrible nor difficult for people to understand?
    where do you see that wording in this news post? That blue post was not up when i said that

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In my game we had 1400-1400, then I mined last node while half of Alliance team were running towards me. Pretty epic experience.

I find this BG pretty good for prestige grinding, I got 900ish honor from a loss, granted it was a 1400-1500 loss so not a complete shitshow from start to finish, also Alliance get the 50% increase in honor gains on my server so obviously that does play a significant role but regardless definitely not a bad bg if you are on the honor grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing I hope they do is either make the first set fixed in the middle somewhere or add a 10-15 second delay to the first set, because I have had 2 games now where all 3 of the starting spawns showed up on the far side of the map from my group, so the battle actually stared with a handicap of 0/300.

very nice bg. bugged af. example: they started with 3 veins from the start becuz all 3 clusters were close to eachother. really hard to win when u start 300-0
    Last edited by Melius; 2018-03-02 at 10:43 AM.

It's a nice battleground... Pretty funny