Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Seething Shore Battleground Now Live

Seething Shore Battleground Now Live
    The Seething Shore battleground is now live for the next week!

• Dynamic control point game play- Both factions will fight to control points on the map that are not always in the same spot. Control points are random and have many different spawn locations.

Name Points Category
    A Good Start Collect 100,000 Azerite in Seething Shore.
    20Seething Shore
    Blood and Sand Slay 50 enemies near an Azerite deposit.
    10Seething Shore
    Claim Jumper Within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore, collect an Azerite deposit.
    10Seething Shore
    Death from Above Slay an enemy within 30 seconds of landing on Seething Shore.
    10Seething Shore
    Master of Seething Shore Complete the Seething Shore achievements listed below.
    25Seething Shore
    Seething Shore Domination Capture Azerite each of the following locations in Seething Shore.
    20Seething Shore
    Seething Shore Perfection Win Seething Shore with a score of 1500 to 0.
    20Seething Shore
    Seething Shore Veteran Complete 100 victories in Seething Shore.
    15Seething Shore
    Seething Shore Victory Win Seething Shore.
    10Seething Shore

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, now people finally get the new BG. ^^

Weird that there's no announcement on the Bnet client yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    OOOOMG! That came out of Nowhere!

Only a week? What kind of nonsense is this?

Deleted
    So we had to wait years for a new BG and when we finally get one you can only play it for a week, wtf

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Weird that there's no announcement on the Bnet client yet.
    As if this website isn't Blizzard's official news outlet.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    testing period people, that is why its only for a week , they're probably going to test it several times before pre-patch and then just release it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    testing period people, that is why its only for a week , they're probably going to test it several times before pre-patch and then just release it.
    Testing? Umm... isnt that what ptr's are for?

7+ Year Old Account
    High Warlord Volrath! Wooo!!

I wonder if people will actually go to those moving objectives or if it will be pure chaos. That would require them to open their map and I am not sure how people will manage that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I wonder if people will actually go to those moving objectives or if it will be pure chaos. That would require them to open their map and I am not sure how people will manage that.
    it's a BG , most of the players will be in a building auto-running in a corner

Not live for me, but I have the quest, wtf?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Yubelluna View Post
    Testing? Umm... isnt that what ptr's are for?
    Not enough volume on PTR. This is pretty much the best way to get enough people doing it to really shake out any remaining bugs/balance issues.

Just did it and won it on my first try. Simple, but a pretty fun BG overall. I like how you jump off a parachute and can pretty much start anywhere on the map. I believe if you die, you rez on the ship, so you can use the parachute again after you die. It's a small map but there is people everywhere so you don't have to travel far to see any action. The skirmishes that occur around the deposits are really fun too. It also appears to be designed in a way that winning by a blowout will be quite difficult to do, so it should give either faction a fighting chance.

I only have two complaints for this bg, one being how fast you cap the deposits. I understand this is suppose to be a quick, fast paced bg, but even if you are about half the map away from an active deposit, you can just forget about it because it will be capped. This might be intentional though because blizz might actually want players to camp the erupting deposits that are away from the action, but they could take maybe a second longer to cap. Second complaint, the bg is only lasting for one week

A week? This is some kind of next level time gating

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    it's a BG , most of the players will be in a building auto-running in a corner
    pretty much this. I find it weird people even do BG's anymore. PVP has literally no rewards.

Do Mathias Shaw and Lord Shaxx share a voice actor? I thought that Shaw's announcing during the BG sounded familiar. haha.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    pretty much this. I find it weird people even do BG's anymore. PVP has literally no rewards.
    You don’t. Need rewards to do something fun.