Thread: Vanilla

Deleted

Vanilla

Playing right now on a private server and i Must say i havnt had so much fun in years. Currently i am Level 37 and i never grouped with so many others on retail like i did. those past 37 Levels .World pvp is real fun, leveling is challinging and everything you do or get feels real rewarding and satisfying. And all you ret Paladins and feral druids dont u worry i See many of those Specs on a daily base and they do quite fine cant wait to get on the official blizzard classic servers in all its beauty and purity

Edit: Keep the typos
    Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2018-03-01 at 03:07 AM.

I can count with no hands how many people care.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Based on your grammar I believe you are going to fit in very well on private servers.

I will warn heavily against the things you are saying though. Discussing "grouping" in Classic is something I see many people point to, but in truth the fastest route to 60 involves avoiding any other players unless they are mob tagging for you.

In truth, what you are exhibiting is what its like to be a noob again, and Classic is great for that for sure as the leveling process is built with that in mind.

Unfortunately, what we also see here is people judging Classic as a smashing success while level 37.
    Do you think you'll feel that way 2 years from today?

That's the problem, and that is the major reason the "#nochanges" crowd are doing the game a disservice.

If you are a noob and leveling for the first time in years, Classic seems great. But can it be played in the current state for multiple years AND not change?

I don't see how anyone could say yes, but I'm sure many will try.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    My Gramma is prolly my Auto correct on my phone. The last 12 years i leveld a few chars to max Level in every addon. First time on a private server to get back in the vanilla groove and i realised how trivial and shit retail became compared to my * Nostalgic memories i hab of vanilla i reexperience right now. And for beeing a noob i finished atleast one raid on hardmode hardcore or mythic difficulty the last couple of years when it was top notch content before i got bored of the specific Expansion.

Welcome to the party, I played on that main private server, you know which one I'm talking about and it was amazing.

Of course there will always be critics that haven't tried it and will say "that's nostalgia.... man! and think it's clever, but really, the game just had a level of depth and interest in it that lacks. Even while leveling you have to plan out quest routes, planning on how to gear up to ease leveling, being smart about pulls as being careless can lead to death, all while being ready for some world pvp at any second. I didn't play Legion but I'd imagine it's been the same way that it has for the last 6 or 7 years, you queue up for dungeon finder in the main city, clear the dungeon in 5 minutes without any possible risk of dying and never really needing to speak with any other player. Which one sounds more interesting?

10+ Year Old Account
    As per the sticky right at the top of this forum, we're not here to discuss private servers. This is also a blog-like post with no reason to be a standalone thread vs posting in an existing one. Please post in an existing thread.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)