Dota 2 Leaks: Pudge Arcana, Compendium and Remodels

A Valve employee who goes by the handle D2Gee (to protect his identity) has come out with details regarding the Pudge Arcana, the Battle Pass and a few other features which are in the works. Though there is no official word (yet) with these leaks, but they do seem carry some weight as they aren't so far fetched. Adding to this, the same Valve employee was pretty accurate with his previous leaks, so there's that.

You can get more details about it here: https://www.killping.com/blog/dota-2...endium-in-may/

Pudge Arcana is now live!!

But the community seems to be divided with most of the fans disliking it. Considering how much time Valve took in making the Pudge Arcana, I think the community would have appreciated it if the Arcana was released earlier. Ending up with how the Pudge Arcana is, it looks as this was the last thing they wanted to make.

Coming over to the technical details of the Arcana, it looks like it was approved when the designers were half-done with it. Whenever an Arcana is released, it completely changes how that way a hero looks. Take a look at all the previous ones and you will have an idea what I am talking about here. Now take a look at Pudge and the only thing you will notice is a pair of tentacles coming out of Pudge's back.
    Compare it with other Arcanas that we have had in the past, there is a reason why the community has a divided response.

Never has an Arcana been actually called BAD. And for a hero like Pudge which has been one of the most spammed heroes in Pubs, players already had very high expectations for it. Saying this, I will stay with my statement that this Pudge arcana is actually a bad move and the Dota 2 community and Pudge himself deserved better.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think the price tag is too high. Yes its an arcana which normally would means its price tag would be the same as the others but considering it only adds a new spell effect for his ult and is a minor effect on pudge himself. I think it should cost somewhere between 15-20$