Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No, my lock is a Gnome. Why would I race change to a lesser race? I made a velf mage because who cares about mages?

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    No!

Undead master race

/thread
    Agreed! Although some of the new allied races do look nice!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Tbh, at some point i wish they'd just get rid off any and all racials, There should be no benefits from picking 1 race over an other, Races are just Character customization and shoulden't matter in gameplay
    Of course they matter and racials should be even stronger, it is related to the lore behind them.

Yep, i did. I was kinda tired of my Human and wanted something different. My original plan was to go for Dark Iron but until then i'll stick with VE.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Of course they matter and racials should be even stronger, it is related to the lore behind them.
    I think racials power is appropriate now, with an exception or two. If racials become a real factor it will be a whole heap of trouble.

Of course not. I'm already the best race in the game, a gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Of course not. I'm already the best race in the game, a gnome.
    Quoted for truth

UNDEAD for Life!! No pun intended!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never ever change anything to an elf..

My DH is waiting for an option to race change away from the horrid elf..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Bruscha View Post
    Left my alliance warlock a female dwarf. They are so rare it’s almost like having an unique model to myself!
    i know what you mean. my main is a demo male dwarf. i see like literally no other dwarflocks anywhere. holding off on race change just in case dark iron can be locks. i so desperately would love to be a lock in the dark iron heritage armor :3
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why cast fire when I have imps to do that for me?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I would have ,but i allready have a bunch of art of my charecter so :P sadly my main will be using this same mog and same apperance for the rest of her life.
    For void elf females, I would say, "Don't bother." Humans have a nice range of skin and hair colors compared to many other races. This gives you a lot of flexibility when it comes to transmogging. Void elves: Does it look good with purple? Their glowy hair ends up looking like purple tentacles stuck into their hair. So you end up with just a few good hair styles and a lot of skin colors that are really close to each other. Void elves females (along with their blood elf counterparts) have a problem with being just a little too thin. They shouldn't be as thick as humans, but having a little bit of curvature to their limbs would be nice. Their arms and legs just look like sticks.

Kept my human female for the rep bonus.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.